BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Is he not Uruguayan?

The championship is statistically in the world one of the most competitive, let's face it only five teams this year haven't been in the Premiership.

Is the Paraguay league full-time?

Cerro Porteno have a much higher World Club Ranking than Rovers:

http://footballdatabase.com/ranking/world/1

Don't look at the Rovers graph - freefall.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers 11, my 1st choice centre midfielder would be Evans and Lenihan. I would be possible tempt to play Byrne in a 10 role. Also seems like Marshall might play there.

Apkan decent back up.

I wouldnt let Bennett go. Good player

My shopping list would be

1 left back

1 centre back plus Greer

2 strikers. One pacey striker and maybe target man striker.

1 keeper

So thats 6 players to come in.

so that's 6 players you want in now Chaddy ... any increase again or will you wait until the start of the season and then think again

Soon your shopping list will have enough for x2 full sides not just some new recruits .. never mind all the loanees you keep mentioning

so that's 6 players you want in now Chaddy ... any increase again or will you wait until the start of the season and then think again

Soon your shopping list will have enough for x2 full sides not just some new recruits .. never mind all the loanees you keep mentioning

not sure what your problem is? He's chatting football on a football MB.

not sure what your problem is? He's chatting football on a football MB.

And the response is replying with a football opinion about the potential size of the squad. Your response is far more provocative and likely to cause trouble.

And the response is replying with a football opinion about the potential size of the squad. Your response is far more provocative and likely to cause trouble.

No he wasn't. He didn't offer an opinion on the football, just got a bit sarky with Chaddy. Still, if you condone that behaviour...

No he wasn't. He didn't offer an opinion on the football, just got a bit sarky with Chaddy. Still, if you condone that behaviour...

Even if he was there was no need to you to get involved. Chaddy is well able to respond if he feels the need to do so.

This thread could well degenerate again so this is my last post on this.

Even if he was there was no need to you to get involved. Chaddy is well able to respond if he feels the need to do so.

This thread could well degenerate again so this is my last post on this.

I'm wasnt even going to respond to him.

I'm not getting involved in arguments or that any more. Just here to discuss Rovers and football news/gossip. Not interested in digs or people moaning at me. Going to be the bigger man

I'm not getting involved in arguments or that any more. Just here to discuss Rovers and football news/gossip. Not interested in digs or people moaning at me. Going to be the bigger man

Well done Chaddy. I'm sure that will help the harmony on here.

Good for you.

And if people continue to target you with sarky, unpleasant comments then i'm sure the mods will be on it in a flash.

Then you need to leave it to the moderators to deal with as we see fit or report the post.

Will do. I'm sure you'll treat everyone equally/as you 'see fit'.

I've never reported a post on here before as it all seems a bit schoolmarmy, but i will from now on. Seems the best way.

Cheers.

Lenihan and Evans would be a strong midfield, maybe with Byrne in there in 4-3-3 formation but Coyle seems to want to 4-4-1-1 formation as his main formation.

Happy with wingers as we 4/5 players who can play there.

My team would be:- Steele; Lowe, Duffy, new CB, New LB; Bennett, Lenihan, Evans, Conway; Marshall; Graham.

I have to differ on that. In my opinion Lenihan and Evans is nowhere near a strong enough midfield.

• Backroom

I come on to have a quick look to see if there's any sign of any incoming or outgoings and I find same old, same old. Lol

Hopefully some time soon the promise of heavy moderation will come into effect, making this thread and others readable again.

If Byrne doesn't work and Feeney is like he was last time he played at Ewood, then midfield would be the worry for me. Marshall plays at the back and conway has lost his game. Defensively in midfield we have nobody of any quality, Akpan isn't good enough and Evans maybe once every so often. Then again, with our budget, I suppose Byrne and feeney is all we can bring in.

If Byrne doesn't work and Feeney is like he was last time he played at Ewood, then midfield would be the worry for me. Marshall plays at the back and conway has lost his game. Defensively in midfield we have nobody of any quality, Akpan isn't good enough and Evans maybe once every so often. Then again, with our budget, I suppose Byrne and feeney is all we can bring in.

I really want Akpan to have a blinder of a season, the lad works really hard off the pitch and looks after his physique and his general attitude is very professional, he get's a lot of stick but if anyone is deserving of a good season it's him.

Archived