BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Wolves **attend But Don't Enter**

Madon

Good idea but leave it till 75 mins otherwise we'd get the usual panning 'not helping the team in a relegation battle' etc

Otherwise I think it's a belting idea and certainly doable, especially as we'll likely be 2 nil down anyway !

Personally I like the tie in to Jack, surely wiuld be mentioned as to why 17 was picked, a good 2 fingers to the punatics

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than risk the possibility of arrest by running on the pitch and sitting down, why not get people to take in the plastic whistles the refs use.

Blow like buggery at 18 minutes for one minute, then shut up until the 75th minute and give it 60 seconds more.

Oyston is never going to come across as under pressure. In fact sometimes I think the sick sod relishes in what's going on. However I'm not sure Venkys want that reputation, either over here or over there.

It may well not do any good in our case but something needs to happen.

He came over poorly on Look North West.He was sweating during the interview.

His wife doesn't attend anymore since the chants about Amanda Thompson and Karl being 'friends'.

It is different for us as we can't get close and personal with the Rao's. Although the cricket in India could be great publicity if we had some friends attending.

• Backroom

Rather than risk the possibility of arrest by running on the pitch and sitting down, why not get people to take in the plastic whistles the refs use.

Blow like buggery at 18 minutes for one minute, then shut up until the 75th minute and give it 60 seconds more.

I bloody love this! Will advocate it on Thurs :)

Ive been pushing for a pitch invasion but I do think the whistles are a great idea. Especially as everyone can join in without any fear from the stewards or Police.

18-75 Protest

Ive been pushing for a pitch invasion but I do think the whistles are a great idea. Especially as everyone can join in without any fear from the stewards or Police.

18-75 Protest

Deserves its own thread this idea.

I can imagine the stewards being told to check entrants for concealed whistles though..., but relatively easy to get a referee's whistle into the stadium I imagine..

Venkys OUT!

Didn't think a steward is allowed to touch you...

I'd be going down like a shot if one did in view of as many Rovers fans as possible.

Police/Steward/Security Rights & Laws explained easy - http://www.fsf.org.uk/media/uploaded/Stand%20Up%20Sit%20Down%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf

Mods can we look to restrict who sees this thread i.e people who are only logged in with x number of posts?

Deserves its own thread this idea.

I can imagine the stewards being told to check entrants for concealed whistles though..., but relatively easy to get a referee's whistle into the stadium I imagine..

Venkys OUT!

The easy answer is don't go in, simply blow the whistles outside. Enough people will generate a cacophony of noise that is bound to disrupt the game and the stewards can't do a thing about it. If fans are strategically placed in the four corners the noise of the whistles will carry.

The easy answer is don't go in, simply blow the whistles outside. Enough people will generate a cacophony of noise that is bound to disrupt the game and the stewards can't do a thing about it. If fans are strategically placed in the four corners the noise of the whistles will carry.

Whistleblowing on Venky's

The media will cut the 'whistle' part out of shot in an effort to demean us :/

They might mute the sound (like they did with the Leeds fans when the anti Sky chants were around) but it will still cause disruption and attract publicity.

• Backroom

Without in anyway encouraging it, if hundreds constantly blew whistles during the match would this not have serious impact on the game?

It's would be extremely disruptive imo. And I'm also not 'in anyway encouraging it' ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Be good to have a central fund page with a list of ideas we could put a poll too.

Disks being given to fans who haven't seen the docs.

Whistles and handing them out.

Plane banner for sky.

Banners in the ground.

Document printing to hand out to be read at the match.

Adverts in times of India paper etc.

Hot air balloon with a ballon drop onto the ground with the venkysout hashtag printed on.

Scalves with the venkysout hastag embroider to hand out to fans to wave in the ground.

No doubt they will turn the music up to drown out the chants but we need to replicate the Bolton and Wigan atmospheres under kean. Be more visible with the above suggestions as you can't quiten/drown out those!

Archived