BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Wolves **attend But Don't Enter**

Madon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any friends who are Wolves supporters. Given the torrid time they had with the Bhatti brothers, perhaps they could do something to help. I am obviously not suggesting they Boycott, but perhapd a banner with the V enky's we want out club back, prominently displayed on it.

Does anyone have any friends who are Wolves supporters. Given the torrid time they had with the Bhatti brothers, perhaps they could do something to help. I am obviously not suggesting they Boycott, but perhapd a banner with the V enky's we want out club back, prominently displayed on it.

Doing allot on twitter and happy to protest at the game with us.

Keep tweeting #venkysout #wolves etc.

Wolves also done there own badge with #venkysout above and beneath the crest

Petition-

https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

Wolves & Venkys Out Badge - https://twitter.com/TheStigsGloves

Good idea, I will see what I can do. I went to Wolves away last season with a couple of Wolves fans from work and their London Supporters Assoc.

Good idea but the Wolves game is what, 10 or so games away?

Is something going to happen in between? (sorry if i've missed something). Pressure needs to be on ASAP.

Two wins on the bounce (unlikely as it is) would be enough to persuade half of those effed off at the moment to jump back on board.

Haha! OJF! I wonder how it's going?

Lol. Firstly yes chaps it is still going as well as a long distance relationship can do. She was at Wigan on Saturday but i had work commitments. It's the other way round this weekend but we will be getting together for the Burton game. I would definitely come down on the train to protest at the Wolves match so count me in.

Oh yeah and the question of whether she is a hapy claper. The discussion about the clap has not yet taken place.

Joking apart she's a proper protester, so another big tick for her.

That's a fine pair of big ticks now.

I'll get my coat😂

Edit - I have deliberately misspelt hapy claper as it changed it to "Rovers fan" which spoilt the joke somewhat!!??

Good idea but the Wolves game is what, 10 or so games away?

Is something going to happen in between? (sorry if i've missed something). Pressure needs to be on ASAP.

Two wins on the bounce (unlikely as it is) would be enough to persuade half of those effed off at the moment to jump back on board.

By the Wolves game our season will be over at the rate were going

Lol. Firstly yes chaps it is still going as well as a long distance relationship can do. She was at Wigan on Saturday but i had work commitments. It's the other way round this weekend but we will be getting together for the Burton game. I would definitely come down on the train to protest at the Wolves match so count me in.

Oh yeah and the question of whether she is a hapy claper. The discussion about the clap has not yet taken place.

Joking apart she's a proper protester, so another big tick for her.

That's a fine pair of big ticks now.

I'll get my coat

Edit - I have deliberately misspelt hapy claper as it changed it to "Rovers fan" which spoilt the joke somewhat!!??

A wedding at a Venky's out protest would get some publicity :)

You know it makes sense OJF1 , take one for the team

For me, there HAS to be something planned for Saturday whilst everyone's angry. By all means do something v Wolves (I'll attend), but the fanbase is united, results are poor and people seem ready to stand up and be counted. Waiting 2 months could dilute it - why not do both?

For me, there HAS to be something planned for Saturday whilst everyone's angry. By all means do something v Wolves (I'll attend), but the fanbase is united, results are poor and people seem ready to stand up and be counted. Waiting 2 months could dilute it - why not do both?

Agreed as come the Wolves game if we continue as we are we will be well on our way to league one

Can we try something different for the Wolves game like throwing nan breads on the pitch at 18 and 75 minutes.

Nan breads would be easy to hide around your person and you could probably keep about 10 down your undies (not boxer shorts) or two dozen in your hoodie.

It is novel and might catch media attention.

Can we try something different for the Wolves game like throwing nan breads on the pitch at 18 and 75 minutes.

How about taking in several hundred laminated copies of the leaked documents and lozzing them onto the pitch on both 18 and 75 minutes. Should be enough to stop/delay the game and give us decent press coverage. In fact, don't wait until the Wolves game, do it at the next home game.

Nan breads would be easy to hide around your person and you could probably keep about 10 down your undies (not boxer shorts) or two dozen in your hoodie.

It is novel and might catch media attention.

Print off copies of the leaks and throw them on the pitch

How about taking in several hundred laminated copies of the leaked documents and lozzing them onto the pitch on both 18 and 75 minutes. Should be enough to stop/delay the game and give us decent press coverage. In fact, don't wait until the Wolves game, do it at the next home game.

Totally agree, it has to be something related to the leaks, that way people have to talk about it and it gets into the public domain. We also need banners and a co-ordinated social media campaign supporting any action

Archived