BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Wolves **attend But Don't Enter**

Madon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the banners in the Darwen End at the end of last season were a good idea. Very visual, would work for tv. Especially if they could be on display in the JW opposite the new TV stand. Did the fans showing them get any hassle? I don't think that they did .

we didn't have any trouble getting it in (Slough if it hadn't been under my mates shirt we may have done!) but once in the stewards didn't say owt. If this Wolves game happens to be the big protest then I'll probably take mine in JW lower

So strange but I messaged Glen last night saying the protests have to be quirky and catch on, almost like a brand.

My idea a few weeks back was Vs to Venky's and a logo where the V in Venky's is two fingers up.

Every fan holding Vs up on a certain minute would also be embarrassing.

This must be plastered all over twitter in a co ordinated attack, wouldn't harm if everyone put it as their profile pick. Somehow we need to bombard something in India with it.

Just right click on the image and save as , to save to your device, then can be uploaded to twitter or attached to a tweet

another from the archives

Cp2V6I7VMAEJbKf.jpg

I'll drive up and protest. I want my love for my club back, not this hollow, painful existence that we have put up with since 2010/2011.

Not a chance I'm going in the ground - would be more than happy to actively participate in a protest for other games too.

• Backroom

agree the wolves game is the time to do it but we need to be creative the club are likely to stop and remove banners especially as they will be aware of it

Edit of course I mean if there was a plan to get some in the ground which isn't likely if we are staying outside lol

• Backroom

Just watching the tennis and thought of Henman Hill,

Everyone stood on Riverside (walker hill) would certainly not go without mention

Shame the cameras wouldn't Catch it now!

Archived