BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here. Great turnout and some very good speakers and points made (along with a sprinkling of gobshites). The problem is that it's turning into a bit of a Q and A with the panel at the front.

Great solidarity though just needs a real leader to head up any protest movement.

For the Wolves match have a Invite a Venky Campaign, Send out a formal invite the the Venkys, each of them, ask them to come and see their baby, have people waiting outside the Jack walker stand, get some red carpet rolled out. Make sure the media have hold of it all then of course they will not turn up.

Some really good points being raised, you're all a credit to the club and the town.

Almost bringing a tear my eye, I've been banging on about this for years, I've spent far to many sleepless nights going over the situation time and time again and its great that fans seem to be coming together finally.

Some really good points being raised, you're all a credit to the club and the town.

Almost bringing a tear my eye, I've been banging on about this for years, I've spent far to many sleepless nights going over the situation time and time again and its great that fans seem to be coming together finally.

Only took us being rooted to the bottom of the second tier without a pot to @#/? in to do it.

Getting a little off-tangent here. Talking about fan representation, etc. Focus on a strategy for removing Venky's.

Glad to see a break and hopefully a chance to evaluate and take stock of what we want from the evening. You can sense the passion still burning strong in the emotive words from some, but we must try and form a viable plan of action of some sort.

Incidentally, top effort from all on the organisation of the event.

Archived