SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people speaking really well - Marion is an absolute star

I presume Marion is a woman. That's just triggered a thought about any visit to India should be a team of female Rovers supporters to consult with Madame.

All this talk about hitting Venkys in their back yard in India got a bell ringing in the back of my head, and I recalled a news story from a few years ago:

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/allegations-baselessvenkys/

Our old friend Saurin Shah, who was rumoured to be leading the race to takeover the club prior to Ali Syed and Venkys.

Looks like Shah and his company Qubic Sports felt they were entitled to a quarter of the club from an earlier agreement with Venkys. Shah claimed they had reneged on the agreement. Clearly this rattled Venkys sufficiently to prompt 'Madame' to speak to the newspaper and defend Venkys.

How about we try to make contact with Mr Shah or his company. I'm sure he might have an 'axe to grind' with Venkys after their previous, and might be able to help spread the message in India, or at least shed some light on the dodgy goings on prior to the takeover........

THIS!

The Fans' Forum was invited and confirmed their support for the meeting. Unfortunately Personally I couldn't get there - I've just got back from Leeds. I don't know who else is there - some Forum members will have been invited as reps of other fans' groups. For example Birdy is there from Ewood Blues but he's on the Fans' Forum as well.

I hope that from that meeting and from those on the top table plus several of the speakers from the floor a panel can very quickly be formed to put into effect the better ideas:

Target 1875 at the Wolves game

Target England v India in Pune in Jan 2017

Target Venkys in India

+++

The guys right, its been a good event but nothing has been agreed, they need to agree a plan or this will just roll and roll.

He said the whole evening had been a waste of time. I couldn't disagree more. It is the start of a long journey. Together.

The immediate aftermath of this needs to be to all get behind "Birdy's decision" for the Wolves game.

In on 18 mins, out on 75 mins.

#in18-75out #venkysout

Archived