BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it could be good to set up a free live stream for other rovers fans to follow and be apart of the meeting. There are loads of website that can host this, and i think it can only be beneficial to allow other fans to listen in to understand what is happening.

why? everything should be done behind closed doors and dont tip the turds off to anything.

Right but there are loads of us who can't get there. Can we not do a stream and have some sort of email verification, perhaps members of the trust/this site or whatever.

It maybe too much to ask but would be great for us that don't live close to Blackburn and have work etc...

Right but there are loads of us who can't get there. Can we not do a stream and have some sort of email verification, perhaps members of the trust/this site or whatever.

It maybe too much to ask but would be great for us that don't live close to Blackburn and have work etc...

Exactly.

Some of us dont finish work early enough or have kids and their activities to do after work during the week

Surely a Saturday afternoon or Sunday would have been better IMO then more fans could have attend.

Exactly.

Some of us dont finish work early enough or have kids and their activities to do after work during the week

Surely a Saturday afternoon or Sunday would have been better IMO then more fans could have attend.

The reasons for it's time have already been given. I can do Thursday night, but can't do Saturday or Sunday afternoon. No matter when it was, it can't suit everyone.

It maybe too much to ask but would be great for us that don't live close to Blackburn and have work etc.

i think an email somehow ,but lets NOT tip these cluckers off

do you go to night matches?

thursday night is perfect ...few beers and a long weekend.

Exactly.

I would concur it really does need to be a structured and someone to chair the meeting also someone to minute it and distribute those minutes out to any news outlet that would be interested.

Not minutes please. More like action points.

Also Saturday afternoons are no good for me. I go shooting.

If only I could think of a good idea how to combine shooting and Ewood.....

i think an email somehow ,but lets NOT tip these cluckers off

do you go to night matches?

thursday night is perfect ...few beers and a long weekend.

I'm boycotting remember :-) I have been to one match this season. I work afternoons so zero chance of a Thursday night meeting.

Does not need to be a live feed if that is too much but as least record it either audio only or with Video.

Are you a good shot :blink:

I don't know if I can make it or not. If not I'd like to make a suggestion.

If the meeting are wanting suggestions for action by the fans to bring our plight into the media (i.e.get publicity) then I suggest those who are boycotting home matches still go to Ewood but parade around the outside of the ground with banners, T shirts etc. for the whole match.

Maybe those inside would be tempted to join them. If there are 2000 boycotting but parading outside the ground the press would surely take notice.

Just a thought.

I'm boycotting remember :-) I have been to one match this season. I work afternoons so zero chance of a Thursday night meeting.

Does not need to be a live feed if that is too much but as least record it either audio only or with Video.

Are you a good shot :blink:

was asking chaddy pal not you :)

I don't know if I can make it or not. If not I'd like to make a suggestion.

If the meeting are wanting suggestions for action by the fans to bring our plight into the media (i.e.get publicity) then I suggest those who are boycotting home matches still go to Ewood but parade around the outside of the ground with banners, T shirts etc. for the whole match.

Maybe those inside would be tempted to join them. If there are 2000 boycotting but parading outside the ground the press would surely take notice.

Just a thought.

ive applied for overtime the next few ewood games.But anything organised i can try and come down.

But it would be great if they could be detailed notes about the meeting and what was discuss and any decisions that are decide on the night.

Agreed, though maybe difficult to do. I suggest the meeting be recorded / podcast - put on here afterwards.

This would allow folks who cannot make it to make comments - which can be shared, on our behalf, on the next meeting.

After all, there is likely to be more than one meeting.

I cannot make it, working.

I'd like to think a lot of the previous apologists who were clearly having their buttons pushed from some close to the action will have come to their senses now and seen through it all. If they haven't realised they were being played then more fool them although some will still do anything for a couple of quid.

No Kean, Anderson (allegedly) Agnew, Myers or Shaw lurking in the shadows now which surely must help things.

Archived