BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

Plenty turned up to the Bowyer, Myers and Shaw charade and employed those tactics. It Ended up getting hijacked by an idiot in the crowd and the panel got off scott free, I wonder if he'd been given pies for life for that little episode?

This will be no different in my opinion, but we'll see what transpires, you could be right Bob.

Which way was he an idiot? abusive or pro-venky?

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty turned up to the Bowyer, Myers and Shaw charade and employed those tactics. It Ended up getting hijacked by an idiot in the crowd and the panel got off scott free, I wonder if he'd been given pies for life for that little episode?

This will be no different in my opinion, but we'll see what transpires, you could be right Bob.

Yeh was a very Luke warm one that, I tried to grill Shaw but he for some reason had plenty of support in the room.

I dont like these type of meetings as , they can't handle real questions and refuse to minute such questions.

I have seen prominent people come and go, i.e councillors etc. They would sell their granny for a free meal and are not the people we need.

They all sat around the Raos table when the Queen came and have had numerous funds from the Raos.

I know the Action Group boycotted the last one , Which I would of done exactly the same.

We have a fans forum who have monthly minuted meetings, with a cross section of supporters.

This is another way of them hiding from facing any proper line of questioning.

MSG for Cheston -

Try answering your emails as per the customer charter, and I will meet your stooge at the random place requested tomorrow, but in future, don't get others to do your dirty work.

I'm not going to dissapear and i'm in this for the long haul!!!!!!!

He kept interrupting proceedings by telling everyone to support the club, support the club, support the club, wouldn't let anyone ask a question he didn't agree with.

Surprised he never got ejected.

Would that be Mike.cheston@rovers.co.uk Glen?

We are not going away, it's getting stronger and stronger.

Micky Gray

Simon Garner

Robbie Savage

Stan Collymore

Michel Salgado

All getting behind #venkysout and offering airtime on the radio and tv.

Game up Venkys.... Sell the club whilst you can.

And I could well be wrong! But not meeting them at all is surely what they'd want.

Would that be Mike.cheston@rovers.co.uk Glen?

We are not going away, it's getting stronger and stronger.

Micky Gray

Simon Garner

Robbie Savage

Stan Collymore

Michel Salgado

All getting behind #venkysout and offering airtime on the radio and tv.

Game up Venkys.... Sell the club whilst you can.

Mcheston@rovers.co.uk

Customer charter gives them a couple of days to answer emails.

What did I get? No answer.

Then some random Rovers employee contacting me via email accusing me of being negative, stating they don't like what I have been saying , whilst the owners are good honourable people.

Wants to meet me in a nuetral location tomorrow, so I will be there, lets see what clap trap gets spun

Mcheston@rovers.co.uk

Then some random Rovers employee contacting me via email accusing me of being negative, stating they don't like what I have been saying , whilst the owners are good honourable people.

Wants to meet me in a nuetral location tomorrow, so I will be there, lets see what clap trap gets spun

If they were that honorable they'd recognize what they've done and sell up and leave us to rebuild under decent people.

Surprised it wasn't the Sport PR company! Although think they may have been behind recent statements in the media.

Negative - Well look around the place Cheston, club is f****d because of these Indian w*****s. We are here to save the club and out idiots like you.

Time is up and the longer you leave it the worse it will get. Fans have realised we are a rotting corpse.

Mcheston@rovers.co.uk

Outrageous. They tried to spin that bloody web? "The owners are good honourable people" HA. You only need to take a look at the incredibly long list of allegations of corruption that plague the Venky's business dealings to know that they aren't.

Good luck with your meeting and be safe. Never know what these crooks are capable of.

Any more news on the interviews coming out?

Mcheston@rovers.co.uk

They emailed you today? = rattled

Did the weekend interview take place?

Outrageous. They tried to spin that bloody web? "The owners are good honourable people" HA. You only need to take a look at the incredibly long list of allegations of corruption that plague the Venky's business dealings to know that they aren't.

Good luck with your meeting and be safe. Never know what these crooks are capable of.

Any more news on the interviews coming out?

Was emailed during week, wednesday i think.

Re interview, this has hit stumbling block as I can't get platform to do it.

They are keen as mustard to do it, but with legal implications podcast has been ruled out.

If anyone can facilitate this interview, by doing the recording and get it out there please email me. I know this person is disappointed its been pulled

Good old Terry. What a loon.

Can we put a name to this random Rovers employee?

Don't meet them alone....Venky hitman?

Was emailed during week, wednesday i think.

Re interview, this has hit stumbling block as I can't get platform to do it.

They are keen as mustard to do it, but with legal implications podcast has been ruled out.

If anyone can facilitate this interview, by doing the recording and get it out there please email me. I know this person is disappointed its been pulled

Is foreign publishing an option?

Need someone to do interview, record audio and release.

Could Rishi record & interview? I don't have any recording equipment but would be happy to do interview if no one is willing, it's only asking questions. I don't give a toss if they come for me if that's the issue.

In terms of release we could use the venkysout.co.uk website been created? Or is that an issue with it being on home soil? Killacam is a Norwegian fan that has been very proactive in trying to elimate the usefulness of their injuctions. Perhaps he can see if he could do something his end?

He kept interrupting proceedings by telling everyone to support the club, support the club, support the club, wouldn't let anyone ask a question he didn't agree with.

Surprised he never got ejected.

King of Happy brigade or just an imbecile then

Honourable people eh ? Well there is that old saying honour amongst thieves.

Anyone from the club is going to stick up for them because they honour the payment of their wages. Yet when these people see the things that go on and the state of the club it's not very honourable to it to stand by and pretend nothing is wrong.

Cheston is probably a smug little puppet anyway because under his watch since last summer he's raked in nearly 30 million and only spent a bit of it paying some off and getting the wage bill down. He's also closed part of the ground, got the cameras shifted for the egotists and laid off staff amongst other cost cutting.

He'll be very popular in HQ when the partners look at their UK franchise balance sheet for recent times. Results. team and fans are pretty irrelevant to them and probably him he's just a number cruncher at the end of the day. That might explain his smug attitude when really he should be crawling to the fanbase cap in hand.

Love our fans coming together like this. Keep it up lads.

Look at Cheston's career path Head of Commercial at Everton years ago. He's so much out of his depth emailing Glen can they meet because the fans keep chanting nasty negative things!

He will when we are sold be one of the first potted, that day will come very soon Mike. In the meantime we will get you a banner with your name on.

• Backroom

One of each, there was a superfan - Terry who sidetracked a lot with his interruptions of support the team, then later some moron who couldn't handle his ale got abusive and got the event finished early.

He was trying to fight anyone he could outside, I walked past with Jb and Chaddy; I think he then tried to have a pop at JB.

One of each, there was a superfan - Terry who sidetracked a lot with his interruptions of support the team, then later some moron who couldn't handle his ale got abusive and got the event finished early.

He was trying to fight anyone he could outside, I walked past with Jb and Chaddy; I think he then tried to have a pop at JB.

One in every town eh

My biggest fear at the moment is the baseball hat side of the supporter base who were at primary school when Venkys came.

They actually dont know what they are protesting about and their approach to things will be a real turn off for the older generation of supporters who can remember rovers before Venkys and from before Jack Walker.

We have to be careful that we dont paint the picture that we are just full of young yobs looking for trouble, as this will kill any real message or indeed momentum

Archived