BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

What's really needed are direct communication channels opening between the owners and responsible fans representative. Could these biennial meetings be used for that sole target? Would Cheston be prepared to look at that?

No, scratch that. Stupid idea. It's been done before by the FF and they didn't get anything but platitudes.

#venkysout

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This meeting with Glen that the Club want is just plain sinister. What the hell can they say then that they cant say in front of everyone?

They probably try some dark arts and try and get other supporters to turn on him.

Gav I 100% understand your views based on past meetings.

However now it should be different since the ruling that clubs must have 2 meetings per year and discuss issues of governance, etc.

There are guidelines for them to follow.

Its all about opinions, I'm sure people are bored of me banging on about this tbh :wacko:

But now the club has a responsibility to hold these meetings make it even more of a farce than it would have been before, they'd not be looking to communicate if it wasn't for this new ruling Andy, and the issues that are already on the agenda mean that answers are already prepared in advance.

Its just a farce, box ticking exercise and a waste of time in my opinion.

I'll try and shut up now, but thats how I feel, declining to attend will send out a powerful message, attending will be a whitewash.

Its all about opinions, I'm sure people are bored of me banging on about this tbh :wacko:

But now the club has a responsibility to hold these meetings make it even more of a farce than it would have been before, they'd not be looking to communicate if it wasn't for this new ruling Andy, and the issues that are already on the agenda mean that answers are already prepared in advance.

Its just a farce, box ticking exercise and a waste of time in my opinion.

I'll try and shut up now, but thats how I feel, declining to attend will send out a powerful message, attending will be a whitewash.

Gav I agree...they are only doing it coz they have to. For sure. Tick.

But we can only try and use the new guidelines to our advantage and hope we can get a better outcome than before. Play the game...prepare well...win.

Something Coyle is useless at 😉

Funny how the Venky & project partners coin changes opinion

@BRFC_Fans: With the current @RoversTrust meeting taking place, what is your opinion and is it something you would consider?”yes fan power!

If this is so then boycot rovers! “@Rovers_news: Blackburn Rovers to offer Steve Kean a new deal - Mail Online

It is a complete waste of time attending.

It is a box ticking exercise because they have to do it.

All questions will be pre vetted.

At the least BRAG, The Trust and Ewood Blues should boycott.

That will leave the 100 Club and the FF.

Don't get sucked in and give them the kudos and the excuse to publicise that "they are listening".

BOYCOTT PLEASE.

Funny how the Venky & project partners coin changes opinion

Danny Davis@Blackburndan 24 Nov 2012

@BRFC_Fans: With the current @RoversTrust meeting taking place, what is your opinion and is it something you would consider?yes fan power!

Danny Davis@Blackburndan 25 Oct 2011

If this is so then boycot rovers! @Rovers_news: Blackburn Rovers to offer Steve Kean a new deal - Mail Online

It is a complete waste of time attending.

It is a box ticking exercise because they have to do it.

All questions will be pre vetted.

At the least BRAG, The Trust and Ewood Blues should boycott.

That will leave the 100 Club and the FF.

Don't get sucked in and give them the kudos and the excuse to publicise that "they are listening".

BOYCOTT PLEASE.

Brilliant. I wonder when his opinion of the Rovers changed? Better download his other tweets before he deletes them.

Golden shilling comes to mind.

Cant go that far back on the app or he's deleted them... Please tell me someone got a screenshot.

The next step by Rovers could well be to try and ban a number of ST holders who are being anti and "plotting" against the Club. If there are bans it is not difficult to obtain match tickets but they may arm stewards with photographs of those banned. I would strongly advise buying stick-on moustaches and hipster beards.

Charlton have started banning ST holders.

They will blame the "Venky Out changers for spoiling the match day atmosphere (sic) for the rest of the Rovers fans.

Anyone banned should turn up in a burka

Don't forget chaps it's people like this Dan whom have been in positions going against each and everyone of you in the past to put a PR pro Venkys campaign out. They've helped to take the club down and continue to do so.

Don't forget to re tweet him to #venkysout so those not on brfc can see the spineless cretin.

Don't forget to tweet ex players and Stan etc his tweets further above!

He signed the petition according to the log too!

You want to read his Facebook. He was signing and sharing the petition for an investigation into the running of the club, just a few months ago.

Bit a a Duffy...

Own goal !!!

Anyone banned should turn up in a burka

hey thats my religion, so be nice. although i would be happy to see the Burka being put to good use :D Who knows the Burka might just suit Abbey well lol

Just tweeted about a good meeting with Glen. Look forward to hearing Glens side, someone I trust infinitely more than this two timing slime ball mug. Once you take the Venky shilling you're gone in my eyes, simple as that. If you had any spine you'd tell em to stick it and not do their dirty work, Dirty Dan

Archived