BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

In all honesty Im thinking of how to arrange it (we seem to have 4 spare slots). Id personally invite the likes of Neal Madon, Kamy and Abbey to attend. Id have no problems with anybody from here tbf. Even those on the banned list.

Would need to know who is attending from club and format, if its a screened session, its not for me, but if people wanted me to go I would if asked

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTID

Before you edited your post Isaw you thought it was ridiculous- you're totally entitled to feel that way.

My opinion is that the club are having these bi-annual meetings with the fans not because they want to, but because that's what the league requires - as a minimum. To do so, Im presuming they need to present minutes of said meetings to the league.

Imagine if the only thing the fans where prepared to say in the whole meeting was that they had no confidence in the directors or owners of the club, and wanted the owners to sell. Think how awkward a position that puts the owners, the directors, and the league. And if they refuse to minute it, but we have video evidence of it, then that is worse.

Before you edited your post Isaw you thought it was ridiculous- you're totally entitled to feel that way.

My opinion is that the club are having these bi-annual meetings with the fans not because they want to, but because that's what the league requires - as a minimum. To do so, Im presuming they need to present minutes of said meetings to the league.

Imagine if the only thing the fans where prepared to say in the whole meeting was that they had no confidence in the directors or owners of the club, and wanted the owners to sell. Think how awkward a position that puts the owners, the directors, and the league. And if they refuse to minute it, but we have video evidence of it, then that is worse.

They aint got the answers, are more arrogant than those before them if thats even possible?

So completely pointless, I had hoped all would boycott this meeting as its farcical

You're right Baz, in those circumstances I would endorse your view.

They aint got the answers, are more arrogant than those before them if thats even possible?

So completely pointless, I had hoped all would boycott this meeting as its farcical

If they are allowed to wheel out Cheston and Coyle then it is pointless.

That is why Action Group has insisted on one of the Raos or minimum Pasha attends or will boycott. Ball back in their court.

As far as I know still awaiting formal response...Mark?

No idea of the Trusts position.

There is a format to these new meetings and part of the agenda must be finance and governance of the club.

I think a member of FSF should be invited to oversee as neutral.

The pre meeting negotiations of attendees and agenda should dictate how it is played or not.

If they are allowed to wheel out Cheston and Coyle then it is pointless.

That is why Action Group has insisted on one of the Raos or minimum Pasha attends or will boycott. Ball back in their court.

As far as I know still awaiting formal response...Mark?

No idea of the Trusts position.

There is a format to these new meetings and part of the agenda must be finance and governance of the club.

I think a member of FSF should be invited to oversee as neutral.

The pre meeting negotiations of attendees and agenda should dictate how it is played or not.

Pasha wont attend and no way will the Raos.

So it will be Coyle and Cheston. No doubt about it. Its not their fault but those that are so far away from England

Pasha wont attend and no way will the Raos.

So it will be Coyle and Cheston. No doubt about it. Its not their fault but those that are so far away from England

Cheston and Coyle have lied to us. They are culpable in the whole sordid mess, maybe less so than others but nonetheless culpable. The idea of a statement read out and then walking out is really good and should get some publicity.

• Backroom

If people wish to go and speak to Cheston and Coyle that is their prerogative, but I would love to know what they think they're going to get out of it. Ultimately it just gives Cheston and Coyle a legitimacy they don't deserve.

If people wish to go and speak to Cheston and Coyle that is their prerogative, but I would love to know what they think they're going to get out of it. Ultimately it just gives Cheston and Coyle a legitimacy they don't deserve.

Nothing from talking to them 2.

Obviously.

If they insist on bringing those 2 only I support a boycott or statement and walk.

It has been formally requested for Pasha to attend as a minimum.

They need to formally respond.

Clearly the Raos won't attend. Nobody thinks that. But Pasha is a fair request bearing in mind he goes to matches I am led to believe.

Meeting should be attended and the new guidelines used to fans advantage.

• Backroom

Nothing from talking to them 2.

Obviously.

If they insist on bringing those 2 only I support a boycott or statement and walk.

It has been formally requested for Pasha to attend as a minimum.

They need to formally respond.

Clearly the Raos won't attend. Nobody thinks that. But Pasha is a fair request bearing in mind he goes to matches I am led to believe.

Meeting should be attended and the new guidelines used to fans advantage.

I'd be stunned if anybody from the Indian side of the equation attends. Since when have they ever listened to the supporters?

Don't boycott. Nobody turning up won't make waves in any press and that is what we need.

1) To Cheston: Have you met the owners yet or talked directly with them, what are their plans? Expecting 'no' on this, or maybe some waffle about wanting improvement.

2) To Cheston: Why are they not here or a representative to speak for them? Mention SEM/Kentaro/Crescendo if you're feeling dicey. It's all minuted, remember?

3) Read out a short statement saying that there is no possible way of communicating with the owners as no representative present and Cheston doesn't have direct line of communication with them and therefore the meeting is pointless.

4) Tell the press. Might not be picked up but more chance of them reporting on Venkys refusing to show or send a representative to a meeting organised by their own business than a boycott of the meeting by fans which can just be seen as being disgruntled fans making a point.

Archived