BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

Perhaps Cheston could be asked why there has still been no official announcement from the club regarding Mr Pasha's appointment.

I have it on good authority that Pasha is merely a hand puppet that Charlie Cheston uses to discuss the clubs problems with.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on the minutes of this meeting yet? They must be hoping that we forget to ask for them. Its now been nearly a month since the meeting and still no minutes circulated for those fans who didn't attend to read through.

I've written to the club and requested a copy of the minutes and if not then an explanation as to why they still aren't available after a month.

This is another example of the club going to great lengths to stop information getting into the public domain and trying to keep as many people as possible in the dark about what is going on, even if that means breaking the rules or sailing close to the wind.

They were forced into holding this meeting due to the new rules which apply to all clubs. They were forced into putting on a show with all the 'directors' available for questioning, even Coar, , they were forced into producing that ridiculous statement 'from the owners' to show they were still taking things seriously, they were forced into admitting that Pasha is working for the club (and have since still not officially confirmed this appointment), they were forced to engage in dialogue with supporters which is something they are clearly desperate to avoid at all costs. Had the rules not been in place there's no chance that meeting would ever have taken place and we'd still be sat here wondering if Pasha was working for the club and what Bob Coar looked like.

Having been forced into allowing information out whilst carefully ensuring it was kept to a bare minimum, they are now dragging their heels as much as possible to prevent further information making its way into supporters hands, and are trying to minimise the number of people who know what went on. At the moment the only people who know the full version of events are the fortunate few who were invited.

I wasn't invited, but I want a full agreed record of what was said and by whom at that meeting. Keeping the vast majority of the fanbase in the dark kind of makes a mockery of the whole point of these meetings. The poor attempt at a Telegraph account of events just won't cut it.

This needs pursuing vigorously until a full agreed set of minutes are released by the club and every supporter has had the opportunity to read them. This is likely to be a once or twice a year opportunity to question and hear directly what the people running the club have to say for themselves so it is very important. The fact that the club don't appear willing to disclose the minutes or can't even be bothered producing them is disgusting given the concerns supporters have.

I've written to the club and requested a copy of the minutes and if not then an explanation as to why they still aren't available after a month.

This is another example of the club going to great lengths to stop information getting into the public domain and trying to keep as many people as possible in the dark about what is going on, even if that means breaking the rules or sailing close to the wind.

They were forced into holding this meeting due to the new rules which apply to all clubs. They were forced into putting on a show with all the 'directors' available for questioning, even Coar, , they were forced into producing that ridiculous statement 'from the owners' to show they were still taking things seriously, they were forced into admitting that Pasha is working for the club (and have since still not officially confirmed this appointment), they were forced to engage in dialogue with supporters which is something they are clearly desperate to avoid at all costs. Had the rules not been in place there's no chance that meeting would ever have taken place and we'd still be sat here wondering if Pasha was working for the club and what Bob Coar looked like.

Having been forced into allowing information out whilst carefully ensuring it was kept to a bare minimum, they are now dragging their heels as much as possible to prevent further information making its way into supporters hands, and are trying to minimise the number of people who know what went on. At the moment the only people who know the full version of events are the fortunate few who were invited.

I wasn't invited, but I want a full agreed record of what was said and by whom at that meeting. Keeping the vast majority of the fanbase in the dark kind of makes a mockery of the whole point of these meetings. The poor attempt at a Telegraph account of events just won't cut it.

This needs pursuing vigorously until a full agreed set of minutes are released by the club and every supporter has had the opportunity to read them. This is likely to be a once or twice a year opportunity to question and hear directly what the people running the club have to say for themselves so it is very important. The fact that the club don't appear willing to disclose the minutes or can't even be bothered producing them is disgusting given the concerns supporters have.

Absolutely 1,000,000% agreed.

Any news on the minutes of this meeting yet? They must be hoping that we forget to ask for them. Its now been nearly a month since the meeting and still no minutes circulated for those fans who didn't attend to read through.

Paul emailed them asking for an update on this and reminding them they need to respond to emails according to the customer charter.

They confirmed their acknowledgement of the email on 21st October, and now have until the 3rd November to provide a full detailed response to Pauls requests.

These minutes were promised within 3 working days, which means they are now almost 4 weeks overdue.

Paul emailed them asking for an update on this and reminding them they need to respond to emails according to the customer charter.

They confirmed their acknowledgement of the email on 21st October, and now have until the 3rd November to provide a full detailed response to Pauls requests.

These minutes were promised within 3 working days, which means they are now almost 4 weeks overdue.

Busy shagging?

I hope they have fully minuted the meeting, and are made to include such items as the lack of authority for the md to appoint a new manager, that pasha is an employee, coars threat to a fan, and the assurances regarding agent involvement at Ewood.

If they don't then Id hope the fans that attend ask that they are included in full detail. This is important information that we may need to refer to in future.

I hope they have fully minuted the meeting, and are made to include such items as the lack of authority for the md to appoint a new manager, that pasha is an employee, coars threat to a fan, and the assurances regarding agent involvement at Ewood.

If they don't then Id hope the fans that attend ask that they are included in full detail. This is important information that we may need to refer to in future.

If the omit any of the key events out of the minutes, then our group will certainly be pushing for a full inclusion.

The club have today confirmed that the Radio Lancashire recording will act as minutes of the meeting.

Surely that's not good enough. The minutes should be available on the club's official site and circulated to the parties involved. You would think the club didn't want the minutes to be published.

Which body is responsible for this initiative, is it the football league?

The club have sent out an audio file of the Radio Lancs broadcast, copies of the agenda, Mike Cheston's presentation and the owners' statement and a link to the LEP report of the event. I've got it on behalf of the Fans Forum so i assume it's been sent out to all other groups as well. I would imagine it will appear on the club website but I can't see it there yet.

It's a Football League initiative Den.

The club have sent out an audio file of the Radio Lancs broadcast, copies of the agenda, Mike Cheston's presentation and the owners' statement and a link to the LEP report of the event. I've got it on behalf of the Fans Forum so i assume it's been sent out to all other groups as well. I would imagine it will appear on the club website but I can't see it there yet.

Can you post them on here?

Thanks O2G.

I have contacted the EFL about a complete set of minutes being published for everyone to read.

The club have today confirmed that the Radio Lancashire recording will act as minutes of the meeting.

Bunch of morons, never heard anything so daft, are they going to supply EFL with radio lancs broadcast also?

Bet it doesn't catch Coar threatening BRAG.

Pointless waste of time and effort for all concerned, glad BRAG walked out, these morons need to be shown not everyone jumps to their tune.

This is an absolute joke.

Ok if it is the unedited version but the edited version doesn't include Coar making threats for example.

It also means that radio lancs has signed some sort of agreement with the club and therefore how can they ever provide any kind of impartial journalism?

Basically they have realised Talbot didn't go to take minutes so they have no record so cant provide minutes. Oh sheet moment.

Joke club run by clowns.

Its about time this got personal.

Cheston is a wanke7.

He needs to wake up to banners outside his house and dead chickens on his doorstep. Mrs Cheston will soon tell the slimey little runt to find a new job.

Spring Cottage, Ash Brow Newburgh, Wigan, Lancashire, WN8 7NG

Easy tiger or he'll be straight on a plane to India with a plan insisting we sell Marshall, Evans Conway as soon as the window opens to cut costs again and get ready for league 1 early.

It's just a wage to him !

Its about time this got personal.

Cheston is a wanke7.

He needs to wake up to banners outside his house and dead chickens on his doorstep. Mrs Cheston will soon tell the slimey little runt to find a new job.

Spring Cottage, Ash Brow Newburgh, Wigan, Lancashire, WN8 7NG

That's going a bit too far IMO.

Easy tiger or he'll be straight on a plane to India with a plan insisting we sell Marshall, Evans Conway as soon as the window opens to cut costs again and get ready for league 1 early.

It's just a wage to him !

Will happen anyway, Sneaky little tosspot. Never trust a man who explains himself with a power point presentation... Bell end.

Only at Blackburn Rovers 2016 could we see such a shambolic series of events unfold.

So it seems the football club now seriously think it is acceptable for 3rd party coverage of the meeting to act as the official set of minutes of what took place. That appears to me to defy the whole aim of minutes of meetings being taken.

Minutes of meetings are usually taken so as to provide a WRITTEN account of both the agenda for the meeting and what is said and be precisely whom.

There is a reason that meetings up and down the country every day have an appointed minute taker who takes notes of what is said and by whom and who then produces a full document which is then circulated for approval among all those present at the meeting as an accurate and proper account of what went on. There's a reason that minutes of meetings aren't merely an audio recording of the event.

An audio recording of the event at the time is fine, but then it is the job of an appointed person to sit through that audio file and type/write up a written version for circulation.

In addition to this the only audio file I am aware of did not contain a full version of events, as there was no recording of certain threats made by Mr Coar which witnesses have said took place.

I would think someone like Ian Silvestre, the Club Secretary, would understand this and the importance of having a written, club produced record of what took place, rather than the club merely approving an audio file taken by a 3rd party. I imagine he probably does understand it but is too busy involved in operation cover up whereby the club is going to great lengths to ensure no information goes into the public domain directly from the club.

My suspicion is that Cheston and co. are very reluctant to officially sanction a club produced document with their signature in which he has confirmed Pasha's presence and employment by the club.

Very, very suspicious activity from people who appear very determined to restrict all official communication. At best it is an amateur mistake/laziness in not having appointed a minute taker in advance. More likely all part of the ongoing cover-up operation.

I bet he didn't include before and after slides of the family stand in his power point the weasel. Wonder if the power point was the tactic he employed last summer when he was allegedly summoned to India instead of the manager then came straight back and sold Tom Cairney !

Archived