BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The response above is superb. I previously posted on here that not attending this meeting will give the club an easy get out, however if indeed the group doesn't attend, get a few copies of that response fired out to media outlets. The club would have no where to hide then

The response from the club today in relation to our recommendation was as below

Lip service. The club is just embarrassing itself even further and will alienate even more supporters. Hopefully the other fans groups take a similar stance and don't go.

We need Philip L. and a Flip-Chart to highlight to all attendees the pseudo-Ponzi Scheme that has been operated at Ewood since Venkys took over.

Debt seems to be on one side...to the Bank Of India

And Transfer Fees received(minus Agents Fees) going in 2 or 3 Directions via dubious operators Maybe finishing up on a Kitchen Table in Pune.

No investigative Journalist seems keen to follow the money trail.

• 2 weeks later...

The response from the club today in relation to our recommendation was as below

Mark, after this holding email, have you since had a full response on your question of Pascha attending?

If not, are you chasing them or what timescale do you expect to get one?

First Bi-annual fan meeting with club is scheduled for 5th October.

In the thread is the clear position of BRAG which I totally agree with.

Pasha must attend as a bare minimum.

Can someone from the Trust post the response / position of the trust re the same?

Mark does a great job of communicating on here on behalf of BRAG. Can the trust start to share information in light of WAR? Blackburn Ender?

If representatives of this MB are also due to attend, I suggest Glen may be interested as he clearly has a lot of support from posters.

As it appears the MB are one of the "Big 4" who are the designated representatives? Step up Glen.

Its been moved to 28th Sept.

29th. Even.

Ok but who is attending on behalf of this MB?

Or are you seeking volunteers to represent the MB at the meeting and other such events? There are guys on here passed over by WAR looking to do everything they can....

In all honesty Im thinking of how to arrange it (we seem to have 4 spare slots). Id personally invite the likes of Neal Madon, Kamy and Abbey to attend. Id have no problems with anybody from here tbf. Even those on the banned list.

Surprisingly to many / most, this MB was announced as one of the 4 groups making up WAR.

However it wasn't announced who represents the MB on the none elected council. We only saw 3 groups at the table.

Is it the case that those choosing to take up this MB representative role will also become involved in WAR by default?

In all honesty Im thinking of how to arrange it (we seem to have 4 spare slots). Id personally invite the likes of Neal Madon, Kamy and Abbey to attend. Id have no problems with anybody from here tbf. Even those on the banned list.

• Backroom

I'm happy to go if elected to do so. Wasn't there talk of boycotting these meetings unless it was guaranteed a Venky was there?

Maybe ask who wants to go and put it into a vote as I wouldn't want to take the place of somebody more deserving.

I'm happy to go if elected to do so. Wasn't there talk of boycotting these meetings unless it was guaranteed a Venky was there?

Maybe ask who wants to go and put it into a vote as I wouldn't want to take the place of somebody more deserving.

I would say you have earned it

Archived