BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

BRFCS have been invited to the next supporter consultation meeting as per the attached email

• As per EFL Guidance the club will hold these meetings twice per year, usually September and March. We had advised that the first meeting would take place on 5th October, however, in order to facilitate some of the requests we have moved this date to Thursday, 29th September at 6pm.
  • All groups invited to the initial meeting will be offered 5 places. In order to provide consistency throughout the meetings we would ask that two members of each group attend on a permanently recurring basis.
  • The Meetings will take place in the Red Rose Suite with a Panel attending from the club. The panel members may change from time to time in order to facilitate the relevant agenda items, however, we can commit to offering a selection of the Board and/or Owner representatives on each occasion alongside the Team Manager.
  • Lynsey Talbot will send an email to all groups asking for their Agenda topics 14 days in advance of the meeting. We would ask that these are submitted, along with names of those attending, by close of business the Friday before the meeting. For example, the deadline for the September meeting will be 5pm, Friday, 23rd September. This will then allow the panel sufficient time to look into the agenda items and offer as many answers to supporters as is practicably possible at that time.
  • Minutes will be taken at the meetings and will be forwarded to groups for distribution within 3 working days.
  • The club will invite up to 10 additional guests to the meeting who do not necessarily belong to any of the supporter groups but who the club feel may have a valuable contribution to make. This could include members of the local council/government, business persons or supporters. This will be on a discretionary basis.

So, the question is - who would like to attend on behalf of BRFCS. Please only volunteer if you are prepared and able to attend the meeting.

If we get oversubscribed... then we will work out a way of rotating for future meetings.

Please leave discussion to the existing meeting with the club thread where possible.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I'd be happy to put myself forward. What I will say though- I'm not saying I'm more deserving than anyone else and I don't want to do it at the expense of Glen M, Madon, Kamy etc who I believe have earned the right. I'm just happy to make myself available if I'm needed! :rover:

I would have happily and willingly put myself forward were I based more locally, as I wouldn't expect meetings to be held at weekends and I work in Scotland during the week. Good luck and well done to those who do pick up the mantle. There are many talented and passionate folk on here who are more than a match for the BRFC suits.

I'd be happy to put myself forward. What I will say though- I'm not saying I'm more deserving than anyone else and I don't want to do it at the expense of Glen M, Madon, Kamy etc who I believe have earned the right. I'm just happy to make myself available if I'm needed! :rover:

Echo this

• Backroom

Ever so 'umble , Mr Copperfield..LOL

To be fair, I've only really put my head above the sand the past month or so, some people have been working on getting Venkys Out for years and if they wanted to go to the meeting I'd have no qualms about letting them go instead.

Yep! plus a messenger boy 'representing' the Owners but not Sacha Distel or whatever his name is as he's shy :wacko:

Representing the owners or the real owners :blink:

Should we be expecting someone from Brunei or Zurich ? Or even Italy or Glasgow ? I'm confused.

To be fair, I've only really put my head above the sand the past month or so, some people have been working on getting Venkys Out for years and if they wanted to go to the meeting I'd have no qualms about letting them go instead.

It was only a joke, mate. I couldn't resist!

Besides, I think you have done a really great job with the web site etc.You have my backing....

Representing the owners or the real owners :blink:

Should we be expecting someone from Brunei or Zurich ? Or even Italy or Glasgow ? I'm confused.

Is there anyway of making that innuendo more explicit for me-maybe a private message...just to make sure I am on the right track.

I get the Glasgow thing re-surfacing. Not quite sure about the Zurich and Brunei thing. If someone asks me, I need to explain it better-i.e. my kids/their friends/parents etc

Is there anyway of making that innuendo more explicit for me-maybe a private message...just to make sure I am on the right track.

I get the Glasgow thing re-surfacing. Not quite sure about the Zurich and Brunei thing. If someone asks me, I need to explain it better-i.e. my kids/their friends/parents etc

Well Cresendo are still involved allegedly and they are based in Brunei and they have links with the old Kentaro mob (Zurich) & involved a guy who was from Italy I think.

Archived