BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Weds At Home

dallydally

Jesus Christ! We all know the depth of our problems and what needs to happen ...fact.

But it appears half our ''fans'' are disappointed that we have actually played well and won a couple . Derby might be towards the bottom but they wont be come the end and have spent fortunes on their squad.

I think its time i took a break from this MB its getting pathetic. Plans to get relegated, bets placed by the owners and manager to get relegated, manager employed to take us down. WTF goes on ???

This club is in a sh1t state absolutely no doubt and I am fully behind protesting in the right way to get Venkys out of our town. We cant recover till they have gone.

But come on people when did we actually start hoping we got beat and finished bottom of the league??

No doubt the 28 passes leading towards our winner on Saturday was all part of an Asian betting syndicate involving Venkys and the Derby owners was it??

Staggering. No bloody wonder we cant organise a protest group half our fans couldn't decide what they want for tea.

We were well on the way until WAR and WW trapped up

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very much hit and miss this season Wednesday, word is they can't defend, but going forward they're a real threat.

Watched them against Brum and they should have won that, they came back from 2-0 down at home to Bristol City last week to win 3-2, so its going to be a tough game.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw, can't see us beating them.

I don't think that is the case Abbey, we still know the big problem. But I would rather have a bunch of players being professional enough to go out for a win despite the drawback of the manager , the gravy train riders and the owners .

After all we need as many points on the board as possible before the best pre-selected candidate for the job new global advisor takes his place and looks to cut more costs in January, which will no doubt see a few of the squad not here.

Whether Blingy and the Queen of Pune would be happy to retain Championship status who knows (the actions in Jan will tell us that ), but know I certainly do

Although must admit bit worried about the proposals of regionalising League 1 and 2 , No doubt the travel cost savings will appeal in Pune HQ

I wonder if a mini revival in our fortunes followed by our best* players sold in January would be anyone else's final straw?

*do we have any "best" players that we aren't babysitting for their parent club?

You are both wrong. I scored the winner in a 1-0 victory in the 89th min. You should see the bruise on my wife's leg.

Already have ;)

Very important we generate some decent home form. I guess after two wins, a draw would not be too bad a result but as I do not really rate too many teams at this level and see absolutely no reason at all as to why we cannot look to win this fixture.

Watching Rovers in my dream, I unfortunately shat myself. When I woke up...

Spud from Trainspotting levels, Mike ?

My brother and father are attending tonight, out of morbid curiosity. They have been given complimentary tickets for the evening.

Both have links to the club and say they've "just got to see how bad things are" so they can resist further.

The Owls have been unconvincing this season, scraping most of their wins by the odd goal.

Feeling very confident that Coyley's men will make it three league wins on the trot.

Crisis, what crisis to quote the late Sunny Jim.

An hour before KO.

Going dark...I looked out the window and the floodlights aren't even on.

Pasha the slasher guarding the circuit breaker. But he doesn't know yet if he will be able to attend Thursday's meeting.

Venkyscum

Today I remembered being a kid walking back to Darwen with my Dad counting the endless Sheff Wed coaches parked up Cravens Brow.

Old Division 2. Chips and gravy on the way home.

Not a penny more til they are gone.

An hour before KO.

Going dark...I looked out the window and the floodlights aren't even on.

Pasha the slasher guarding the circuit breaker. But he doesn't know yet if he will be able to attend Thursday's meeting.

Venkyscum

Today I remembered being a kid walking back to Darwen with my Dad counting the endless Sheff Wed coaches parked up Cravens Brow.

Old Division 2. Chips and gravy on the way home.

Not a penny more til they are gone.

Switch the lights off at half time.

Archived