BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest At Home 18.10.16

chor808

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been looking at the table. Due to recent managerial changes I would suggest that we are already 5 points from safety, with Derby, Cardiff and Villa all likely to have enough about them to survive comfortably.

Lose tonight and results go the wrong way and we are staring down the barrel before November.

Fixtures before Mid-December;

Bristol (A)
Wolves (H)
Villa (A)

Brentford (H)

Newcastle (A)

Huddersfield (H)

By Christmas it could all be a formality. And all these tosspots can do is release a statement read out by Cheston stating their total commitment to the club.

Heartbreaking.

You only need to read an article in yesterday LT to see the propaganda machine in full swing. Our goalkeeper was saying how we are heading in the right direction. Why on earth they expect us to believe this dross is beyond me.

You only need to read an article in yesterday LT to see the propaganda machine in full swing. Our goalkeeper was saying how we are heading in the right direction. Why on earth they expect us to believe this dross is beyond me.

Which league table is he looking at??

Just been looking at the table. Due to recent managerial changes I would suggest that we are already 5 points from safety, with Derby, Cardiff and Villa all likely to have enough about them to survive comfortably.

Lose tonight and results go the wrong way and we are staring down the barrel before November.

By Christmas it could all be a formality. And all these tosspots can do is release a statement read out by Cheston stating their total commitment to the club.

Heartbreaking.

I have known it will be our relegation season before a ball was kicked in early August. I'm not surprised to see us in the bottom 3.

Even if we scrape a win tonight (which I doubt) we're still going down.

I have known it will be our relegation season before a ball was kicked in early August. I'm not surprised to see us in the bottom 3.

Even if we scrape a win tonight (which I doubt) we're still going down.

I agree. Call it instinct, experience or just plain old age, but some things are so obvious they stare you in the face. I've mentally adjusted to the fact we will be relegated since the start of the season and nothing I've seen since has changed my mind.

Another pathetic pointless dig yet again from Mr. Knowitall.

I want Marshall further forward so that he can get into goal scoring oppportunties more.

This is Why Coyle should have sign a right back instead of signing Feeney or Hendrie this season

I don't think you will ever learn. What has Lowe shown you this season to warrant a start? What has Marshall shown you going forward to warrant a start?

Marshall at RB last game and a clean sheet, regardless of the dross on show. Lowe has never achieved that. Marshall has in no way been prolific going forward and certainly hasn't assisted many. Let's play him in the position we need filling, drop an uninspiring Lowe and put someone else up there.

You are a fool for picking Lowe at right back.

That forest team is much more tasty than their away form suggests. We're losing this.

Football is played on the pitch, not on paper!

Think it will be too wet, windy and cold for some of those Forest fancy dans.

Sticking with my 3-1 win forecast for Coyley's lads despite Lowe playing right back.

Football is played on the pitch, not on paper!

Think it will be too wet, windy and cold for some of those Forest fancy dans.

Sticking with my 3-1 win forecast for Coyley's lads despite Lowe playing right back.

Not on your Nellie. I predict another goal less night for us and I can't see us getting another clean sheet, so another home defeat guaranteed.

Archived