BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest At Home 18.10.16

chor808

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyle will set out for a 0-0 like on Saturday and may well achieve it. He'll then be happy to wax lyrical about the unbeaten run and successive clean sheets while totally glossing over the fact we won't have scored in 4.

And it'll probably p1ss down.

With Evans out:

Steele

Marshall Hoban Mulgrew Williams

Bennett Byrne Guthrie Conway

Stokes Emnes

Subs: Raya, Gallagher, Mahoney, Lenihan, Samuelsen, Wharton, Doyle?

Sure it wont be anything like that mind you.

my team would be

Steele

Lowe Hoban Wharton Williams

Marshall Guthrie Mulgrew Conway

Emnes Gallagher

Subs: Raya Lenihan Bennett Akpan Samuelsen Stokes Hendrie

............................Steele

Marshall....Whoever.....Hoban......Williams

.............................Guthrie

Emnes.......Evans............Hopeless....Conway

.............................Stokes

my team would be

Steele

Lowe Hoban Wharton Williams

Marshall Guthrie Mulgrew Conway

Emnes Gallagher

Subs: Raya Lenihan Bennett Akpan Samuelsen Stokes Hendrie

Starting Lowe shows your a football genius

Coyle views life in very simple terms. Lowe missed the last game and the defence kept its first clean sheet. He won't dare alter that defence because that provides easy ammunition for his detractors.

As a previous poster said, he will probably start him in place of Evans. I am convinced that Lowe has some backing from someone influential and has had this protection since day one. We will again look to a clean sheet as priority number one. We will probably concede at least one tonight and will chase the game to no avail. I predict a narrow defeat on a rainy, thoroughly miserable night.

Still looking forward to going though.

Got a horrible feeling that Lowe will start in CM tonight in place of Evans who's injured, whilst Marshall keeps the RB spot (rightfully so).

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14807290._He_s_Blackburn_Rovers_through_and_through____Jason_Lowe_set_for_re_call_to_Rovers_side/?ref=mac

He must have given Coyle a dough(nut)y-eyed look.

"Jason is Blackburn Rovers through and through, it's just a huge shame he's a terrible footballer"

Starting Lowe shows your a football genius

Another pathetic pointless dig yet again from Mr. Knowitall.

I want Marshall further forward so that he can get into goal scoring oppportunties more.

This is Why Coyle should have sign a right back instead of signing Feeney or Hendrie this season

The team I would pick would be :-

Steele

Marshall Hoban Wharton Williams

Guthrie Mulgrew Conway

Emnes Gallagher Stokes

Pretty sure Wharton played for the U21s away at Brighton (played at crawley) last night. Which considering our injury issues in that position seems ridiculous.

Pretty sure Wharton played for the U21s away at Brighton (played at crawley) last night. Which considering our injury issues in that position seems ridiculous.

It's another of the long list of Coyle's unfathomable decision making. Whatever happened to this manager that Charlie Chester was bigging up about bringing young players through. Coyle was waxing lyrical about Nyambe and several other youngsters last week and yet is reluctant to give them a chance.

Archived