BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If It Was 100% Known For Certain That The Venky's Read This Mb, What Would People Post ?

yoda

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have brought shame on my family. My 5 year old nephew, who lives in Whalley, has turned to the dark side. Despite the horror of his whole family he asked for (and got) a dingle kit for Christmas. At least it was yellow rather than claret. I blame that fat barsteward Santa for encouraging this kind of behaviour.

It's one thing asking for one - that's bad enough - but getting one? That's really poor form.

You have brought shame on my family. My 5 year old nephew, who lives in Whalley, has turned to the dark side. Despite the horror of his whole family he asked for (and got) a dingle kit for Christmas. At least it was yellow rather than claret. I blame that fat bitch in india for encouraging this kind of behaviour.

Changed it

The name of Blackburn Rovers will always give this town a sense of pride,

The venky name will always be a shameful name. Not just in England but all across the footballing world.

Happy karma, fecktards

You have brought shame on my family. My 5 year old nephew, who lives in Whalley, has turned to the dark side. Despite the horror of his whole family he asked for (and got) a dingle kit for Christmas. At least it was yellow rather than claret. I blame that fat barsteward Santa for encouraging this kind of behaviour.

blame the person who bought it

My 5 year old nephew, who lives in Whalley, has turned to the dark side. Despite the horror of his whole family he asked for (and got) a dingle kit for Christmas. At least it was yellow rather than claret. I blame that fat barsteward Santa for encouraging this kind of behaviour.

You want to have a right word with the ones who bought him the bleedin thing, what are they thinking?

I'd give them one chance to burn it, if they refuse thats money saved on birthday cards, Christmas cards and presents.

Come on McClarky :wacko:

Tell me who paid for it,

I will end them

Chinese burns and a clip round the ear when his parents aren't looking. He deserves it.

Archived