SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs The Pool Fa Cup

chor808

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this game.

Hopefully give Bowyer the send off he deserved after doing a good job here after the mess he took on when he was appointed full time.

Totally agree chaddy. It should be a good game and if it's priced right it should get a decent attendance and offers the chance to make progress in the competition. Besides Gary, Andy Taylor and Eddie Nolan are both at Blackpool so will be good to see a couple of former youngsters from Ewood as well.

Making a Banner.

"Cheers Gaz Wish You Were Here"

No thanks. He was dreadful, no idea, no passion and out of his depth. Good riddance.

There should be more jointly demonstrating outside than we have inside.

I will get of my lazy backside and turn up for the demonstation. No intention of paying to watch.

Looking forward to this game.

Hopefully give Bowyer the send off he deserved after doing a good job here after the mess he took on when he was appointed full time.

And the mess he left us in,

Give me Bowyer over the dingle anyday,hope the game is priced at league prices and that just sways the doubters to stay away,i hope there is 3k inside ewood and 5k outside,or howabout getting a big screen at witton park and charging the boycotters the cost plus a little extra to fund the blackpool cause because they k now how to protest unlike us.

Totally agree chaddy. It should be a good game and if it's priced right it should get a decent attendance and offers the chance to make progress in the competition. Besides Gary, Andy Taylor and Eddie Nolan are both at Blackpool so will be good to see a couple of former youngsters from Ewood as well.

Great chance to progress, agreed.

However, I do feel you live in a bit of a bubble in which the last 6 years have never happened (for us or Pool),

'Rovers V Blackpool, Lancashire derby, magic of the cup, big away following, good home turnout'

We'll be lucky if there's 4000 there.

Decent attendance lol there will be more in the Chinese chippy over the road

Archived