BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] COYLE V SENIOR - Minor Celebrity Death Match

Just now, blue kiwi said:

only one winner in this game

Sadly, and more importantly, there is only one loser and that's our once great football club.

I don't think Jack Walker would have even allowed the likes of Pasha, Senior and Coyle into the stadium let alone 'manage' the club.

I've said it on many occasions, our club needs cleansing from top to bottom.

As Bowyer would say; "you gave it a right good go".  In all seriousness,  I get wound up just reading this forum, think I'd explode if I actually tried to deal with the cretins.  I am a trust member but my feeling for a long time now is that the trust place will be in the formation of Blackburn Rovers 20## Sports and Athletic Club Ltd.  I know that sounds cynical but I honestly believe the club as we know it has gone, bit like when Anakin choose the darkside with the exception that someone at the club wont turnaround and throw the Rao's into a vent shaft on a deathstar, sadly.

53 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

More posturing by Coyle for the up coming constructive dismissal case. The lunes will fall for it again.

They have trashed the club and some still think a transfer window in the summer will save us,

unbelievable 

6 minutes ago, Mercerman said:

Sadly, and more importantly, there is only one loser and that's our once great football club.

I don't think Jack Walker would have even allowed the likes of Pasha, Senior and Coyle into the stadium let alone 'manage' the club.

No no no,  the FA's man at ewood told us everything runs just the same as it did when Jack was alive. 

In Rob we trust!

15 minutes ago, Mercerman said:

Yes.  We need an EWOOD ENEMA :blink:

• Backroom

You have to think Senior will get him sacked as soon as he can it's Kean / Shebby all over.

Didnt Coyle say the squad was fine a few weeks ago so the lack of signings shouldn't be an issue.

Either way stop the games and offer the lad a contract, feel the club have their eye on some compensation for him though.

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why didnt Coyle give Mahoney a new contract as soon as he came in at the club? 

Plus didnt Coyle bring in Samuelsen who blocked Mahoney path to the first team 

No offence chaddy but why do you always make your posts sound like the ending of a batman episode?

4 hours ago, Tom said:

You have to think Senior will get him sacked as soon as he can it's Kean / Shebby all over.

Didnt Coyle say the squad was fine a few weeks ago so the lack of signings shouldn't be an issue.

Either way stop the games and offer the lad a contract, feel the club have their eye on some compensation for him though.

He's been offered a contract already but not surprisingly at the moment won't sign one.

If he were starting games of course that might change.

Edit: Good to see that Richard Sharpe at the LT whoever he is reads this forum and has practically cut and pasted my post from the other week.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

He's been offered a contract already but not surprisingly at the moment won't sign one.

If he were starting games of course that might change.

Edit: Good to see that Richard Sharpe at the LT whoever he is reads this forum and has practically cut and pasted my post from the other week.

I thought you would have been savvy enough to protect your 'intellectual property' !

So Senior brings Joao in as another striking option.  Then in two games where we desperately need a goal, Coyle refuses to bring him on.

Its like deja vu. I wonder if BRAG can get Senior to make a tit of himself in front of the cameras at Blakeys as well.

8 hours ago, funny-old-game said:

No no no,  the FA's man at ewood told us everything runs just the same as it did when Jack was alive. 

In Rob we trust!

If Jack was stil here would Rob be able to look him in the eye and say "I tried Jack I really did" 

Archived