[Archived] Wigan at home

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

45 minutes ago I thought we may stay up

I'm now a lot less confident.

Lets hope I feel better later!

We are losing it everytime it goes to Emnes and our delivery has been poor on the whole.

• Backroom

We've been the better team but really lack a cutting edge. We may need to get the much-maligned Graham on to actually score a goal, because it's unlikely Emnes will and Gallagher hasn't really been in the game. 

Wigan finished the half on top, fancy them to kick on and grab a goal as they look more tighter.

Bogle a bit busy but shackled well thus far. 

Rovers devoid of creativity, Emnes the touch of a rapist and is it me or is he always to late to release the ball? Bar getting out of trouble in our own box he's had a poor game.

Counter attacks breaking down all the time as Conway is a slouch and Connolly the wigan RB has pace, i'd swap him and Feeney over at HT and let Conway go at an aging Warnock.

Awful stuff.  Not a decent performance out there. Can't believe how poor Wigan are. Mowbray needs to freshen team up - looks like two matches in a week is too much for us. 2,000 Wigan fans in a gate of 9,000.

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

BBC reporter said he could see why these two are in the bottom 3, poor fair.

Game obviously needs a goal, maybe we'll need Graham for that and perhaps Mahoney to liven it up.

We're trying to play, but unfortunately our players are very limited in what they can do. Mowbray must have realised this already.

Archived