BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Norwich City vs Rovers - 11/3/17

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JonnyP said:

Sorry but I would priorities country over club any day of the week, I play canoe polo for Ireland and would drop an event for the club to represent my country without a seconds hesitation, pride in playing at national level will over power any club.

Canoe polo ? What the feck is that ? How many people actually play that ? Do you only have to be Irish to get a game ?

1 hour ago, JonnyP said:

Sorry but I would priorities country over club any day of the week, I play canoe polo for Ireland and would drop an event for the club to represent my country without a seconds hesitation, pride in playing at national level will over power any club.

He is contracted to his club not his country, I think that if you are not fit enough to play for your club, you should not be eligible for internationals

29 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Canoe polo ? What the feck is that ? How many people actually play that ? Do you only have to be Irish to get a game ?

Haha it's a team sport where your in Kayak's its 5 a side n your throw a ball into a goal 2 meters off the water it's brilliant fun n it's contact too, here's a YouTube vid

No I'm not paid heavily by my club but we don't get expenses to play for our country it comes out our own pocket like il be traveling 4 time this summer to London France and Belgium I have to pay my way, but I'm happy to do it cus I love the sport. Money has ruined football to a certain extent, if I was Evans n he's coming back from injury n my country comes calling I would go. I'm a rovers fan but a league game against Norwich isn't the same as a euro qualifier for Northern Ireland even if rovers are paying his wages.

Just now, JonnyP said:

No I'm not paid heavily by my club but we don't get expenses to play for our country it comes out our own pocket like il be traveling 4 time this summer to London France and Belgium I have to pay my way, but I'm happy to do it cus I love the sport. Money has ruined football to a certain extent, if I was Evans n he's coming back from injury n my country comes calling I would go. I'm a rovers fan but a league game against Norwich isn't the same as a euro qualifier for Northern Ireland even if rovers are paying his wages.

True, the league game is far more important. He's only going so he can get a bit of match practice in. He'll no doubt come back Grella'd.

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Alan Pardew, Roy Hodgson and Gary Rowett all short odds with the bookies. 

It doesnt matter what the title is but its about results and performances

Manager's manage with full control Chris surely you know that... A head coach coaches or is a lacky to a power hungry boss 

23 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Suggest you read the Norwich City statement. New structure to be announce next week

There a mess fella and with the players they've got should be doing better if drunken Delia goes down head coach route it'll end in tears unless they get a proper dof with proper input from the guy in the dug out... 

Bill shankly Bob Paisley Bill Nicholson Alex Ferguson were all managers young Chris not head coaches... Get that in your head 

Just read it via BBC takes you to Norwich website they are after a new manager 

do you seriously think Don Revie , Brian Clough , George Graham , etc would work under DOF Paul Senior.......................ha ha...no Chaddy wouldn't happen

Just now, Athlete said:

A club statement said: "The board has taken the tough but unanimous decision, believing it is in the best interests of the club for a new manager to be in place through a crucial summer transfer window."

that statement chaddy says new manager

The funny thing is Ive never mention head coaches or managers you did, I said the title doesn't matter but at the end of the day Results and performances do matter

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

The funny thing is Ive never mention head coaches or managers you did, I said the title doesn't matter but at the end of the day Results and performances do matter

the funny thing is you have on the Championship thread...........anyway back on track it may have been better for us possibly if the twist hadn't been made..wonder how Irvine will approach this Norwich haven't failed to score at home for quite some time..heres hoping that record ends come 3pm saturday

I'm hoping the Leicester effect doesn't come in to play, the first game after losing Ranieri a manager who had supposedly lost the dressing room, The underperformers of this season went out and smashed Liverpool 3-1. With a similar situation at Norwich I hope we don't end up coming up against a fired up Norwich tomorrow because they have the players to cause us real problems if they turn up. Really hope we can come away with something but it's a big ask.

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Couldn't have come at a worst time for us. That is dead unlucky.

There's nothing unlucky about being in the bottom 5 all season and its now March approaching the business end to the season.

Collectively it's been a shower of shyte thats played like they belong in the league below Internationals or not.

Archived