BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers 14th March 2017

17 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

I watch every Rovers game on the Rovers player and most of the Under 21 games. I am not fortunate enough to go.

Joao looks like a target man that filled the inside left channel well on Saturday, but is a striker to me. Against 10 men that possible to play that way.

Are we going to pretend like Joao didn't play well on Saturday? Doesn't matter if it was only one game, if he is on form he should start especially when Graham is hardly setting the heather ablaze this season.

He's deserved a start after the weekend tbh, sends a message out to the others too

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fraserkirky said:

I watch every Rovers game on the Rovers player and most of the Under 21 games. I am not fortunate enough to go.

Joao looks like a target man that filled the inside left channel well on Saturday, but is a striker to me. Against 10 men that possible to play that way.

Are we going to pretend like Joao didn't play well on Saturday? Doesn't matter if it was only one game, if he is on form he should start especially when Graham is hardly setting the heather ablaze this season.

Not disputing that Jaoa did well with his goals,but to say he looked like a premier league striker is going way way too far.

Danny Graham hasn't been great recently but he is our top scorer and he is contracted to the club, the rest of our strikers will go back to their clubs at the end of the season.

Graham set to the goal at the weekend,Emnes did absolutely nothing but I don't see you calling him out

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Isnt Graham our top scorer? 

The fitness of Graham is his biggest problem. Coyle training style made him alot worse for him. No proper manager would allow him to get into that way. 

Told Graham struggling with a bad injury hence lack of training. 

3 hours ago, AggyBlue said:

No Mike. Missed Norwich, missing Fulham and Brighton. Back on the road for Reading.

That'll be three league games missed in the last three seasons.

Make sure they get something, hope you get to enjoy a win. I think Warren is on his way down.

No Wazza not coming but working on him for Wolves away.  You keep well and COYB.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Issues aside and we are uncovering these day by day but I will not ever want to see the lads do well. 

I know what you mean. Who needs punctuation and proof-reading?

Just now, bazza said:

I know what you mean. Who needs punctuation and proof-reading?

Well thanks for that "Bazza" ... I'll certainly take that on board when typing up from my mobile next time. Out of interest if that's your username should you not have a capital letter for "Bazza"?

Far too much optimism on here. Fulham ripped Newcastle a new one at St James' Park on Saturday.

If we get anything tonight, it is likely to be highly flukey. Our defense and midfield will not be able to live with this Fulham side if they are on song.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Martin on bench. Ayite not in the 18

Aluko up front

Cheers buddy.

fancy our chances, sessegnon has pace and delivery but hopefully we can put in an early "reducer". Aluko I rated but his record with Fulham ain't great, I know he had a bad knee at Hull but not the same threat he used to be.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Cheers buddy.

fancy our chances, sessegnon has pace and delivery but hopefully we can put in an early "reducer". Aluko I rated but his record with Fulham ain't great, I know he had a bad knee at Hull but not the same threat he used to be.

Sone Aluko, maybe he's back in form, in his last 3 league games he's scored once and had 4 assists.

Archived