BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers 14th March 2017

• Backroom
1 hour ago, preston blue said:

Dear me Tom, where do you drink in London?

Try the Bree Louise which is only 150m from Euston Station (Coburg Street, off Cardington St).  It is North London CAMRA pub of the year and has plenty of hand pumped, and gravity poured, beers and ciders.

A great stopping off point for a pint or two prior to the train home after a Rovers away game in London.  Good, decent banter with other football fans as well.

It would have been well within £10 and a good pint as well.

Paternoster in the shade of St Paul's, next to our head office. Don't get me wrong it's a nice pint of Estrella but I don't like the price 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, skous18 said:

Lol i dont know if that was a joke but - no , i am not :D 

I will buy my tickets tomorrow at the stadium. Do i have to pay £5 extra per ticket?

Adults are £25 pay at Fulham. Prices etc on this link

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/fulham-blackburn-rovers-ticket-information-3622104.aspx

• Backroom

SSN - This is a vital game for Fulham tonight, who could move into the play-off places with a win over Blackburn.

No mention at all that it's a vital game for us tonight, as a win over Fulham would take us well out of the relegation places and give us some breathing space.

Conway out, so maybe Mahoney will be given a chance?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Conway back tonight in squad

Gallagher and Mulgrew will have late fitness test. Personally wouldnt risk either of them tbh

Neither would I with a massive game on Saturday lunch time.. Anything from tonight will be a bonus 

Our defence is far too suspect to try parking the bus. 

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/media/images/68180000/jpg/_68180237_68180236.jpg

However, we do seem to be able to score against anyone at the moment and hopefully we got going 70 minutes without an on target effort out of our system at Norwich. It is a night for defending from the front and nicking one or two on the counter attack. 

Huge ask for any sort of result tonight, I don't like using "tired" but we do seem to be running on empty. If it is a defeat got to hope it isn't too damaging on the goal difference front. 

Just the thought that Steele could have a busy night worries me. I was having a browse at our goal scorers for this season, Shane Duffy is still joint 4th!!! (Not including own goals), the lack of goals we get from our midfield really does put so much pressure on our strikers.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Lunchtime? Does this mean we are on TV?

Nope, a premiership game is on. I think it's due to Lancashire Constabulary thoughts on the huge amounts of violent disorder that happens at Blackburn games .... that none of us have witnessed!!!

Just now, cesus said:

Huge ask for any sort of result tonight, I don't like using "tired" but we do seem to be running on empty. If it is a defeat got to hope it isn't too damaging on the goal difference front. 

Just the thought that Steele could have a busy night worries me. I was having a browse at our goal scorers for this season, Shane Duffy is still joint 4th!!! (Not including own goals), the lack of goals we get from our midfield really does put so much pressure on our strikers.

How long as the lack of goals and goal attempts from midfield been a problem ? Years.

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

SSN - This is a vital game for Fulham tonight, who could move into the play-off places with a win over Blackburn.

No mention at all that it's a vital game for us tonight, as a win over Fulham would take us well out of the relegation places and give us some breathing space.

Conway out, so maybe Mahoney will be given a chance?

Fulham are the flavour of the month. Only when they go and win at Newcastle do the media boys sit up and take notice. Haven't been above 7th in this dreadful league all season so that's how good they are.

Of course it will be tough, but I'm struggling to believe it will be any harder than Newcastle/Huddersfield/Sheff Wednesday away and we handled those alright.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Agreed, it's pathetic. How can a central midfielder not chip in with 7 or so goals per season? Ours must average 1 or 2!

Do you not remember that thunderbolt from J-Lo a while back? Worth the price of a season ticket, that one.

Just now, DE. said:

Do you not remember that thunderbolt from J-Lo a while back? Worth the price of a season ticket, that one.

Who did he beat in the goal that day?? (By the way not taking anything from the strike but it is funny who their keeper was!)

Archived