BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what happens if we stay up?

So we survive relegation,what happens next Season?

Do our great Cultural leaders in Pune actually have a plan,are we set for another season of turgid football with our sole ambition being survival amongst the dead men in this @#/? pot of a league?.

Is that all we have going for us these days,is that all we have to offer as a club now?...

The future looks unbelievably bleak.

:(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will have a proper manager over our squad for the first time during pre-season since Allardyce and a DOF in place to improve communication. I am positive and confident that we will improve on this season considerably. I can see a much more planned and considered approach to our player releasing and recruitment. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

We will have a proper manager over our squad for the first time during pre-season since Allardyce and a DOF in place to improve communication. I am positive and confident that we will improve on this season considerably. I can see a much more planned and considered approach to our player releasing and recruitment. 

then you woke up and smelt the coffee with a massive hangover

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

After six summers with these we are suddenly despite looking at more cuts become improved?

• Moderation Lead

We lose any player of quality (I know, I know)  as we need to 'balance the books'.

Mowbray quits in disgust by November after being the latest manager to be mugged right off by our owners.

Venky's Out.

Of course it's going to get better.

1 Our owners our clearly committed. They've shown that year in, year out.

2 We've one of the best DOFs in the business who has been DOF successfully at many clubs and had to be prised away from one to come here. He's also no links to any agents either.

3 Keeping on with our DOF it's great we've gone down that route as it has been successful for so many English clubs. Good to see we're getting in line with that.

4 Chesterton has announced that the budget has increased and the cutbacks are finished. Not that we need the extra financial clout with our squad having so much depth but every little helps.

5 On that, it's not like a major reshuffle is needed. The bulk of the squad are here for the long haul so only a few tweaks are needed.

6 TM's only recent failure came because he had to build a squad off youths and loans. That's totally at odds with our philosophy of doing things.

See, onwards and upwards.

The gutting thing is, on a serious note, TM looks like he knows what he is doing. Problem is all of the above makes it very, very difficult for him/us to do well and will only see us continue to sink into the mire.

Put it this way 10 mill plus of talent left in GB last term with no fees spent, Lambert is brought in too much fanfare then another 10 mill of players exit with no actual fees spent. The last reasonable saleable asset leaves under Coyle whilst up pops a so called DOF who's probably just an agent whose wife wears the uniform and you have to presume he has to scrape enough millions from somewhere to keep paying the bills and a small % of player turnaround to keep everyone else happy.

What next who knows but it won't be investment and Nixon was putting it about that V's want 10 mill off the payroll next. We now where that will lead and for once the redtop stirrer might be correct sadly.

It should be locked up full stop. Absolute negativity vacuum. 

Unless maybe some posters can vent here and try and try to have a bit of constructive conversation on some other threads without reverting back to the well threaded gripes repeatedly. Use this thread like an online counsellor to vent. 

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I like your use of the term 'considered' as regards player releasing and recruitment bds....much more easy on the palette than the much more realistic 'stripped bare without a pot to p!ss in '

Nothing to suggest any sort of reverse of fortune imminent.

What about the phone call to "Balaji" where he promised 300 million spending money? Even if he meant Rupees, that is nearly 5 million pounds. 

What about the phone call to "Balaji" where he promised 300 million spending money? Even if he meant Rupees, that is nearly 5 million pounds. 

He is sure to have meant pounds. I hope we spend it on one player, just as a show of intent, Imagine messi playing in the championship.

You must be on the wind up. What's bot considered about taking 6 years of neglect and incompetence into account? Why take what they say as gospel when they consistently lie. And then you just complain when people point out the illogical nature of your arguments.

Unless maybe some posters can vent here and try and try to have a bit of constructive conversation on some other threads without reverting back to the well threaded gripes repeatedly. Use this thread like an online counsellor to vent. 

What!? :blink:

Ok name me three things you consider to be positives from the Venky's reign to date? Naming one improvement and i'll be honest I'm struggling.

Why call for this thread to be locked?

Most of us care deeply about the future of this club...that paramount concern should NEVER be ignored nor put into the background.

There can be zero movement forward for Rovers until the main protagonists of Circus Ewood leave ship for good,as I state,the future is bleak under Venky tenure.

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Why call for this thread to be locked?

Most of us care deeply about the future of this club...that paramount concern should NEVER be ignored nor put into the background.

There can be zero movement forward for Rovers until the main protagonists of Circus Ewood leave ship for good,as I state,the future is bleak under Venky tenure.

:rolleyes:

This only ends one way SG, badly, we survive this season and we probably go down next, or the one after, we simply cannot recover whilst those rats run the sinking ship.

Fans become more detached, the debt continues to rise and the brand continues to be damaged.

You're absolutely spot on, the future is very bleak with the rats running the show.

In answer to the original question

The misery will be perpetuated TM will leave when he realises he has been lied to and the downward spiral will continue.....

Or Venky's will realise their sins pump 100m into the club and we'll all live happily ever after.....

Ok back to the first line

15 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

13 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Whassat? Smells like a 'concerned representative' from the 'dark side' to me. Always on the side of the establishment, always looking to paper over the cracks. Always strangely adjacent to the view from the terraces.

Accounts get hacked all the time - perhaps this 'old' BRFCS account has been hijacked by someone with ulterior motives? Just speculating, of course.

Archived