BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

Just now, Dreski said:

3rd relegation in my life - this one hurts the most, because I'm not sure if there's a way back from here. Thank you Tony Mowbray for the hope. For those before, above and some of those below you, nothing but contempt.

Me too. I was sad in 1999 but not for Kean's or this one. 

Venkys have ruined the club, there's no point in getting irate as long as they are owners. They make bad decision after bad decision. 

Plenty of people knew that this is how this season would end when Coyle was appointed last June.

Pathetic all around.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JacknOry said:

Getting a bit sick of reading whether Mercer is going to stay or leave to be honest. One of the worst days of my life is being overshadowed by the posting future of an over-optimistic fan.

It is an understandable defensive response to the death of a loved one. In trauma the mind looks for deflection away from the source of such sadness.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

This one hurts more for me. We are even further from the Premiership and actual footballing relevance.

To hear the commentator on Sky then comment on the amount of money Venkys have put into the club, never once saying how absolutely terrible they are. Is it a lack of knowledge on the club or a strategy instigated by dark forces? 

SSN have spent the whole day trashing Venky's. Don't get carried away with that. There are bigger problems.

Now is the time for the biggest ever Venky's out campaign. Now is the time to show how inept these owners are and force them out. 

I'm gutted but I'm also hopeful that this might be the end of the nightmare of being owned by these Indian fools. 

Devastated, but it's tempered by the feeling of inevitability - if we'd survived today we'd be in another relegation scrap next year.

It will be interesting to see how our miserable owners react.  (Assuming they react at all.)

A good day to embrace the bigger picture. Some of the best things have stemmed from adversity. The chips are down now and change of some sort is inevitable. Fingers crossed this is the nadir!

Just now, spencey7 said:

Devastated, but it's tempered by the feeling of inevitability - if we'd survived today we'd be in another relegation scrap next year.

It will be interesting to see how our miserable owners react.  (Assuming they react at all.)

SMiles all around - plan executed perfectly.

Just now, JohnD said:

I'd rather live next to a Rao than you two ****.

Says a lot about you, then.

You care more for crooks and criminals who's sole intention is to destroy YOUR team and YOUR community.

I'd question your motives, but I don't want to derail or deflect from the real messages and out pourings.

• Backroom

Blackburn's top scorer Danny Graham tells Sky Sports:

"Everyone is devastated. We've let those fans down this season. We've under-performed as a group over 46 games.

"We have to go again in pre-season now."

Nonsense.

It says much about you though, every club has it's dingle though.

It's football ffs how does people dying in front of their families come into it? You're a disgrace.

Hi all, not posted on here all season but I feel compelled after today's terrible end to an awful season.

I enjoyed the game (apart from the ending obviously), watched on Sky. Thought Rovers generally deserved the win despite Brentford playing some great stuff at times. I think Tony Mowbray is a fine manager for this club in our current status and had he been at the club before Christmas I think we would've turned some of those late defeats or draws into extra points. The sad reality is that after yet another comical error of judgment by our embarrassing owners we are now left with League One football. If we don't bounce back at the first time of asking I would really fear that we will become the next Coventry....who will do well to stay in league two next season IMO.

Really sad times but lets stay together guys.

Archived