BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Yes really. Obviously.

If you're not with us you're against us.

We need to rally round OUR club and either persuade the owners to sell up or at the very least start to run the Club properly whilst they're in situ.

Really don't want to fall out with anyone on a sad day like this.

Strange man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh, that game was quite an emotional swing. Away crowd was great and the first half was some of the most fun I've had in these sorry times of late. Then it turned to a lot of checking our phones throughout the second half... Can't fault the players today. I'd say Nyambe's the only one I'd mark out as having a poor game and the Guthrie sub made sense as he just isn't fit enough. I feel sorry for Conway. His heart wants to do far more than his legs allow him these days. I don't know if they're the kind of players you want in a scrappy relegation battle, but Joao and Emnes sure can be fun to watch at times.

It was the first football match for a friend of mine who came along. When we asked how she found it: "well, it was just so sad at the end!"

The final "we want Venky's out!" chant at the end was quite cathartic at least.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

So what do you rev intend to do this coming season to facilitate the departure of Venkys?

Some people are all talk and no action and I think you have replied to one of those very people.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It's not been OUR club for a while matey.

Course it has. Its never been "OUR" club per se. It's always been the shareholders or Jack Walkers or the Walker Trusts etc. We just support it.

To say otherwise is just a convenient excuse to give up.

Just now, philipl said:

I remember back in the halcyon days of the Trust, there were occasional posts that Championship football was more genuine and more fun.

Well, i finally agree with those posts...  

Mustn't forget the culpability of the trust in helping to bring us to our knees. Way to go on the due diligence, guys. Jack would be proud

I feel hollow. With uncaring owners who show no signs of selling, enormous debts, cleaning stay getting laid off, a long list of players who won't be here next season... The future is unknown and terrifying. 

Administration looms. What happens after, who knows? 

Just now, lraC said:

Some people are all talk and no action and I think you have replied to one of those very people.

You talk about forming a new Club on the day we are relegated and have the nerve to call me "strange"?

Have a look in the mirror first fella.

Absolutely gutted, we have been shafted by Venky's , Anderson, Coyle, un-named agents feeding off our carcass. Have watched the rise and fall of Rovers for nearly 60 years.My reaction to today is I will demonstrate how this  club will rise. I will go to Ewood tomorrow and renew my season ticket. By God that's  what Jack Walker  would have done. No more negativity, We are Rovers.

Proud of our fans today. The players gave it their all. The "magic" of Arry and an average Ipswich conspired against us.

I guess the only question if I was the owner of a Chicken slaughtering company with a Football division that's losing millions weekly and harming my reputation is whether I cut and run, or invest heavily to try and restore my reputation. Standing still is going backwards. 

Well 

What can I say except - Apologies , and commiserations to the Rovers faithful

We weren't on the beach but didn't fancy some of the challenges that were flying about and the most one sided refereeing performance I've seen in a long long time

Birmingham must have wasted about 75 mins of the game and if Lee Mason isn't in Redknapps pocket after the worst refereeing performance I've seen in many many years,  I don't know anymore

They must have wasted literally 20-30 mins of game time and Mason was embarrassingly pathetic

Sorry all - really fancied us today and we never looked in sync at all

You will be back better and stronger 

You talk about forming a new Club on the day we are relegated and have the nerve to call me "strange"?

Have a look in the mirror first fella.

I was suggesting some threats to Venky's to persuade them to leave and comparing that to what AFC Wimbledon fans have done. I know we haven't but if Venky's moved us 80 miles away from Ewood, do we just accept it? What they have done so far, isn't too far removed from that.

Just now, RoverCanada said:

Sigh, that game was quite an emotional swing. Away crowd was great and the first half was some of the most fun I've had in these sorry times of late. Then it turned to a lot of checking our phones throughout the second half... Can't fault the players today. I'd say Nyambe's the only one I'd mark out as having a poor game and the Guthrie sub made sense as he just isn't fit enough. I feel sorry for Conway. His heart wants to do far more than his legs allow him these days.

It was the first football match for a friend of mine who came along. When we asked how she found it: "well, it was just so sad at the end!"

The final "we want Venky's out!" chant at the end was quite cathartic at least.

Watching on TV I was quite suprised how poor Nyambe was. Poor first touch and usually played a poor pass and generally looked like a bang very average Conference level player.

Oh on that basis we better keep him.

Prior to the game I had convinced myself that there was no way that Bristol could lose so we had a chance. I never expected all 3 of the s-hit teams to win. However all 3 were playing teams with nothing to play for.

A sad sad day from which if Vs stay we will not recover.

There is going to be a huge blame game played out. The criminal @#/? in Pune are the fecking reason everything else is secondary.

Just now, lraC said:

I was suggesting some threats to Venky's to persuade them to leave and comparing that to what AFC Wimbledon fans have done. I know we haven't but if Venky's moved us 80 miles away from Ewood, do we just accept it? What they have done so far, isn't too far removed from that.

No, you're right there. I posted some time ago I wouldn't accept that. 

But we're not quite there. Yet. And hopefully we never will be.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Watching on TV I was quite suprised how poor Nyambe was. Poor first touch and usually played a poor pass and generally looked like a bang very average Conference level player.

Oh on that basis we better keep him.

Prior to the game I had convinced myself that there was no way that Bristol could lose so we had a chance. I never expected all 3 of the s-hit teams to win. However all 3 were playing teams with nothing to play for.

A sad sad day from which if Vs stay we will not recover.

There is going to be a huge blame game played out. The criminal @#/? in Pune are the fecking reason everything else is srcondary.

I agree, if Venkys stay, we will never recover over and we need to find any way possible to persuade they to go.

No, you're right there. I posted some time ago I wouldn't accept that. 

But we're not quite there. Yet. And hopefully we never will be.

Hopefully not, but I have a feeling this lot would stop at nothing and there has to be a breaking point. Hopefully the relegation today is, but I fear it isn't

Just now, BrizzleBoy said:

Well 

We weren't on the beach but didn't fancy some of the challenges that were flying about and the most one sided refereeing performance I've seen in a long long time

Birmingham must have wasted about 75 mins of the game and if Lee Mason isn't in Redknapps pocket after the worst refereeing performance I've seen in many many years,  I don't know anymore

They must have wasted literally 20-30 mins of game time and Mason was embarrassingly pathetic

Thanks for your commiserations.

According to BBC 5Live he blew his final whistle a full minute early too.......... Arry time.

Everywhere looks a little gloomier in Looe today despite the sunshine.

Perhaps when the media cotton on to the fact that we are the first Premiership Champions to play in the third tier then maybe they can focus fully on the wrongs done under Venkys.

Feel so sad for those travelling fans and all true Rovers fans everywhere.

Arte et Labore and Hope!

Just now, blondie said:

Absolutely gutted, we have been shafted by Venky's , Anderson, Coyle, un-named agents feeding off our carcass. Have watched the rise and fall of Rovers for nearly 60 years.My reaction to today is I will demonstrate how this  club will rise. I will go to Ewood tomorrow and renew my season ticket. By God that's  what Jack Walker  would have done. No more negativity, We are Rovers.

How can this club even survive let alone rise with the Raos in charge?...the future is bleak Blondie,people need to face the awful truth head on.The situation this club faces is so much different from those faced in your '60 years a supporter' lifetime and mine...we have so called owners who don't give a toss.

There is nothing but negativity with these Pune clowns at the helm....put a brave front on all you want Dave if it helps dull the pain but reality bites hard.

In a game of such importance why oh why did we play in our funeral strip.

Does Blue clash with Red?

If its an EFL directive to wear the away strip just do a Hudderfix and ignore the feckers.

We have one of the best and most recognisable shirts in world football and deserved to die with our kit on.

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

How can this club even survive let alone rise with the Raos in charge...the future is bleak Blondie,people need to face the awful truth head on.

There is nothing but negativity with these Pune clowns at the helm.

Totally agree, with Venkys and other crooks with their fingers in our pie it will get worse n worse......

What ever it takes to get rid of the rats is fine by me, painful would be my preference, terminal even, but anything to rid this club of that vermin.

This club cannot progress whilst those ****s are involved, simple as that.

This isn't Coyles fault, Chrestons fault, Barry Chuckles or Shelfys fault, its the fault of 3 uneducated morons living off daddy's money's fault and that's where the anger should be directed.

These ****s need to go, let's hope this relegation and the country's outrage at our demise speeds up that exit. 

And before anyone says 'What happens then' I couldn't give a uck, anythings better than being owned by rats.

Just now, BrizzleBoy said:

Well 

We wont with venkys in charge

Just now, lraC said:

I agree, if Venkys stay, we will never recover over and we need to find any way possible to persuade they to go.

My hope is that the reinvigorated Rovers Trust and the EMC and other good people can lead us to better times.

There is only hope that we have left.

52 minutes ago, Nayef said:

... thought I'd post here after an absence of more than 10 years. But no words coming out of me right now. 

Oh wow! Fantastic to see you back, just wish it was under better circumstances. 

Archived