BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Aston Villa (H) Saturday 29th April, Kick off 15.00

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Josh said:

Oh I'm not blaming them. They haven't been in great form recently so you would think they would try to change that, especially considering this isn't even the final game of the season.

They stand on the brink of history and have earned the right to pick whatever side they like.

Oh to be in their shoes.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Probably a very good bet, a sell-out crowd behind them too.

Its like printing money that. I hope I lose, but I see it as a sure bet, with 10 changes for Huddersfield, the odds have to be too high for a Brum win.

I have seen nothing from this squad since the international break to suggest they can dig a result out or put in a big performance, hope I'm wrong. 

I can't face going today, my daughter was born on Wednesday and I'm not letting Rovers bring me down from my high as they have done so often over the last few years!

Just now, cesus said:

I have seen nothing from this squad since the international break to suggest they can dig a result out or put in a big performance, hope I'm wrong. 

I can't face going today, my daughter was born on Wednesday and I'm not letting Rovers bring me down from my high as they have done so often over the last few years!

Congratulations. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I feel Brum will be gone regardless of our results. They're nailed onto win today for a start. Personally I think our best chance would be to catch QPR as I reckon they'll lose both their games. But that would require us to win both too - can't see it but would love to be proved wrong.

A big IF but a win for us today and I think Brum will lose next week, but win today. That would leave us needing a win at Brentford. All permutations possible yet, so we just HAVE to win.

Just now, McClarky said:

I don't see why teams get fined for changing their team. Surely you can play who you want from your squad.

Isn't it in the"rules".

Presumably it's to stop fans traveling long journeys and paying good money to watch a second string get turned over.

Plus, Huddersfield have an obligation to play their full team as what they do had an impact on other teams.

Nothing will come of it anyway.

20 minutes ago, Josh said:

10 changes for Huddersfield. Surprise surprise 

That's totally out of order, and an insult to the other teams in the league.

Huddersfield have taken 6 points off us this season and lost to our relegation rivals.

Never trust a Yorkshireman.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

That's totally out of order, and an insult to the other teams in the league.

Huddersfield have taken 6 points off us this season and lost to our relegation rivals.

Never trust a Yorkshireman.

Didn't we draw with them twice?

Archived