BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Cardboard cutouts

57 minutes ago, StubbsUK said:

There was an email address passed around, but I tried that and didn't get any reply.

My Mrs got me one of these for my birthday and contacted the club recently, they said they would make an announcement when they are ready for collection, apparently they are at the training ground awaiting players to sign them

15 minutes ago, Inta Beaver said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2021/may/collect-your-face-in-the-crowd/

End of June….the club is certainly working on a go slow 

Just spoke to Jennifer & there were about 500 sent down to the training ground for signing and so far 30 have come back, call back in a week or so was her advice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StubbsUK said:

Has anyone managed to get their signed cardboard cutout back from Rovers yet?

I got mine back a few months back. Don't know exactly when but there was an announcement, we rang up and went down to get them. A rare example of efficiency to be fair. Not a VIP signing one mind...

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Have never heard anything about mine either.

Just a little thing, but another example of how badly the Club has been treating the supporters.

You do a bit to help them with a little bit of extra revenue when they need it and they don't deliver on what they promised.

I get the impression there's not many people there to do the work at the moment, I've run different numbers for different things the past few weeks and got the same person pretty much every time.

20 hours ago, StubbsUK said:

I get the impression there's not many people there to do the work at the moment, I've run different numbers for different things the past few weeks and got the same person pretty much every time.

Yes,I know it's not the fault of the staff on the ground but the original point stands.

Don't promise something you can't deliver.

1 minute ago, Bad Boy said:

Most of the VIP cutouts are in the Club Shop.  TM has signed them all.

That’s nice to know. I donated two to a kids charity in Blackburn. I haven’t heard fuck all about them from Rovers. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

That’s nice to know. I donated two to a kids charity in Blackburn. I haven’t heard fuck all about them from Rovers. 

They put something on the ‘News’ section of the official website a week or two back.  That was a fantastic thing for you to do btw 👏 👏

59 minutes ago, Bad Boy said:

They put something on the ‘News’ section of the official website a week or two back.  That was a fantastic thing for you to do btw 👏 👏

CAVEAT BEFORE I GET CANCELLED - We (BRFCS) bought them and used BRFCS money. So really you all paid for them. 

• 3 weeks later...