BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Italy are a poor side and have been for a while. They failed to qualify for the World Cup months after winning Euro 2020. England players should be kicking themselves for losing that final - and in our own national stadium too. Why didn't we play like this when it mattered? 

Congratulation to Arry. Steven Gerrard on Channel 4 encouraging him to leave Tottenham. That'll go down well with Spuds fans!

2 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

It will always be a weakness of Southgate in getting his changes right and at the right time 

I think Foden is the right call, but this game is screaming out for Jordan Henderson. Probably in place for Phillips. 

Commentators before the game said that Henderson was due to start but was left out due to illness. That’s why Phillips is playing and clearly not up-to the pace of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, BRFC_Polky said:

Commentators before the game said that Henderson was due to start but was left out due to illness. That’s why Phillips is playing and clearly not up-to the pace of the game.

Ah I missed that! Makes a bit more sense 

I would even be considering Dier at this point. Phillips has had it 

I did think at the time Dier was a waste of a place. With Guehi, Stones and Maguire - plus know James and Walker can play CB in a three - what is the purpose of the tried and tested Dier? Put another cm in like Ward Prowse 

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Ref is a disgrace. Shaws first yellow was never ever a card. Same with Walkers 

Referee likes sending players off 

I cannot believe he has subbed Phil Foden 

Because Southgate is a loser. We will win fuck all with this guy

Just now, roverandout said:

Because Southgate is a loser. We will win fuck all with this guy

If what the commentator says is true and Connor Gallagher is coming on then I despair 

I like Southgate rover, think he’s done well for us, but this is a suspect decision 

Gallagher can’t do anything Foden can’t. 

• Like 2