BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Attendances: A cause for concern

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

same again, You haven't look at the post I have reply to. You are trying to play the man and not the ball as the phrase is. 

Yet again, I haven't told anyone when or whether they should attend or even how many times. So why the hell are you going on about that for I have zero idea

Yes u did.  You said you should go and support the boys. Is that not telling someone what they should be doing with their free time?

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at the post I replied instead of posting things I never said. 

And I quote 'you should go support the players and club u supported '.  Is that not telling somebody what they should be doing? Anyway never mind.  

3 hours ago, roverandout said:

And I quote 'you should go support the players and club u supported '.  Is that not telling somebody what they should be doing? Anyway never mind.  

and like I said look at the post I was replying to that mention entertain in. 

The evidence to date, if you believe in such things as crowd numbers and away fans, is that the increase in numbers / relocation of the away fans to upstairs in the DE has actually had a detrimental effect on results.

Because since Xmas there has been a clear increase in home fan numbers, even putting them behind both goals recently, yet we've struggled for goals and wins. 

Back in the early stages of the season we had away fans downstairs behind the goals and were getting 10,000 total crowds yet were scoring more and winning more.

Maybe they need to look at that.

So we are probably only going to have about 10k home fans for the next few games due to pricing.  All the recent bits of good work undone in a flash just to try and grab a couple of grand back.

Well done, real sterling work. 

Though saying that, even though the club was stating Blackpool would be Cat A to try and push floating fans towards that shite Final 5 bundle. I’m sure I spotted the big screen last night showing prices for it starting at £25, so Cat B.

Which would be the best you could hope for considering there will be a sizeable away contingent Swag will want to fleece…