BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

1 hour ago, the original david brent said:

Mods not usually one to tell tales…… but it seems I’ve got an imposter! And even worse’s he’s a Burnley fan! Any chance of sorting this?! 

Yep - @DavidBrent please PM me a new username which you’d like and I’ll change your name. This is causing confusion 🙂

Who can work out the sequence of results needed for them to either win promotion or worse, the league at Ewood?

Or just as bad, what is needed for them to win the league at QPR and get a guard of honour at Ewood?

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Be amazed if they are not well up by then, it’s the third last game remember… winning the title on the other hand? 😟

On current form (assuming Sheff Utd win their game in hand) then they are 9 pts ahead - eg three games. So if the same form continued they would win the league at Ewood. If we beat Sheff Utd at weekend it would be a guard of honor at Ewood. 

Basically at this stage we need Burnley to keep winning and Sheff Utd to start losing. 

• Like 2

I find this fuc&ing hilarious. All that bollocks about games having to kick off at 9am on a Sunday, bubble fixture etc. Sky come along, 'sure 8pm on a wed night is fine, no worries'. Just goes to show what a load of shite it all is. F**k sky and Murdoch btw

Edited by BRFC4EVA
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

On current form (assuming Sheff Utd win their game in hand) then they are 9 pts ahead - eg three games. So if the same form continued they would win the league at Ewood. 

They play each other on April 10th which could be pivotal to our thinking.

Don't shoot the messenger but I was told they are only getting the top tier on police advice. They fear a pitch invasion which would undoubtedly entice some of our lot onto the pitch and mass disorder could ensue.

• Like 3

Just now, arbitro said:

Don't shoot the messenger but I was told they are only getting the top tier on police advice. They fear a pitch invasion which would undoubtedly entice some of our lot onto the pitch and mass disorder could ensue.

Would make sense but that means no rovers fans below. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Also means only a section of the Darwen End they can smash up. Would mean no Rovers below for obvious reasons.

8 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

I find this fuc&ing hilarious. All that bollocks about games having to kick off at 9am on a Sunday, bubble fixture etc. Sky come along, 'sure 8pm on a wed night is fine, no worries'. Just goes to show what a load of shite it all is. F**k sky and Murdoch btw

Yep the overkill that ruins this fixture suddenly takes a back seat when the deep state of SKY gets in touch.

Strange that although i assume they then presume a late tv kick off game at top whack prices keeps the mythical hordes of nutters away.

The club and police must worship SKY.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Also means only a section of the Darwen End they can smash up. Would mean no Rovers below for obvious reasons.

As I said it was only what I was told and nothing official has been issued. I guess the delay in the game now gives them more breathing space now with regard to tickets allocations. If it is true though I think part of the rationale is to keep the idiots away. An allocation of 2800 would more than likely be snapped up by regulars rather than the Neanderthals who want to cause trouble.

38 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Not a cat in hells chance of a guard of honour at Ewood both sets of inbred dumb fuckwitted idiots would have a field day and mayhem would follow 

Sad - but true.

34 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

The Dingles owe them after being battered at Bramall Lane. And the Dingles could do us a huge favour, which they would enjoy immensely. 

Owing them and collecting not always the same thing. They had the game for us that day, no reason they won’t again.

31 minutes ago, superniko said:

This is the most pointless part of these games. Of all the idiocy that occurs, smashing each others grounds up and landing your own club with a huge bill whilst not in any way inconveniencing the opposition fans you apparently hate.

I’d already decided I wouldn’t go to this game but with all the additional jeopardy of promotions/champions/play off spots I definitely won’t be reconsidering.