BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

2 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Yep, you spent at least £23m in a season in the Championship. At least he admits you bought the league. 

• Like 2

I did think he’d once played for you but they don’t mention that in the article so I was probably mistaken 😉

Of course they wouldn't.  It's like when certain players make 5 appearances for man utd or Liverpool for example but spend 10 years at a smaller club.  Its always 'the former united player' or 'the former Liverpool player ' . It makes me sick

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Of course they wouldn't.  It's like when certain players make 5 appearances for man utd or Liverpool for example but spend 10 years at a smaller club.  Its always 'the former united player' or 'the former Liverpool player ' . It makes me sick

Or former (eg) Chelsea player when they played for them as a mid table team 

• Like 1

I did think he’d once played for you but they don’t mention that in the article so I was probably mistaken 😉

Well he stepped back in time when left the M65 at Padiham so it's naturally erased.

He'll be nicking ironing boards next with all the time he's spending up there.