BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

With all the congrats 🎉 being offered on here, presume there will be no problem with the guard of honour?

People on here congratulating the 6-fingered heathens should be made to form the guard of honour at Ewood, wearing full Burnley kit. 

Full Kit Dingles. 

• Like 2

As long as we get back on track and turn them over at Ewood, I can live with it.

I don’t want to see them celebrating our demise at Ewood and a nice little victory over them against the odds, might just send them back over the Pennines with egg on their collective faces. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lraC said:

As long as we get back on track and turn them over at Ewood, I can live with it.

I don’t want to see them celebrating our demise at Ewood and a nice little victory over them against the odds, might just send them back over the Pennines with egg on their collective faces. 

It’s a must. Line ‘em all up on training ground - “ Anybody who does fancy busting a gut in this game, go and get changed now “. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

People on here congratulating the 6-fingered heathens should be made to form the guard of honour at Ewood, wearing full Burnley kit. 

Full Kit Dingles. 

I was going to suggest they should do it naked - but perhaps the Burnley kit would be more humiliating…

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, lraC said:

Spoiler alert- we won’t.

• Like 5

As we are continually trying to educate ignorant football pundits and commentators that this is the oldest and fiercest derby, then to prove the point there should be no guard of honour. If it happened all our happy clappers would probably give them a standing ovation. 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2023 at 10:01, Upside Down said:

That shows how bad football has gotten over the last 20 years. A team that was absolute dog shit in the prem comes down and walks the Championship without breaking a sweat.

There is very little comparison between the teams- yes a dog shite club has done that but Kompany has worked the loan system to total perfection.

What the dingles money grubbing owners do next season is a very open quiestion.

20 hours ago, JohnD said:

The Dingles will be lapping up all this crying. Our day will come again, meanwhile keep it classy (some hope 😂)

You say that but the more seasons we blow good runs at the play-offs the more likely it will never happen. The money gap between the PL and Championship is far too large now and I'd say we were much more likely to drop to League 1 and stay there then they are to drop to the Championship and stay there for any prolonged period of time. 

I can't see anything other than a 4 or 5 goal defeat at Ewood, our lot have proven they have no bottle in big games and with the psychological blow of (by then) blowing another play-off run they won't be up for it.

9 hours ago, 1874 said:

Wonder if they will be getting as upset when they get their 3000 allocation at the 74,310 Old Trafford

1500 of them will feel right at home there with all the other plastic glory hunters.

• Like 5