BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

4 minutes ago, islander200 said:

This fella is a number 9 isnt he?

I read an article the other day and It was suggesting that it would be Brererton or McNeil they sign to play left of the 3 behind.The article suggested that West ham preferred Brererton.

West ham are going to spend a bit before deadline I wouldn't say because they are signing the Italian that they won't be going for another attacking option 

Yes, but they never want to pay the going rate, they will expect to get him for £10 just like they did with Armstrong. They are just “tyre kickers”.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, neophox said:

Thats horrendous....saw this guy and his nowhere near Brereton...

Not sure about that, he scored some decent goals last season. He actually reminds me of Brereton in some aspects of his style of play too, quite awkward for defenders to play against. He's a risk though given the track record of a fair few Italian imports, but Brereron would also have been a risk. Believe they want Broja too who's slightly more tested after last season 

28 minutes ago, harryhealless1928 said:

Wonder if Brighton are interested in BBD for JPvH plus cash(say£12 million)....maybe negotiable? 

They certainly need a goalscorer and that could be a cut-price lower-risk option for both parties.

I'd take that. Lower chunk to Forest too if we are clever about it.

22 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

west ham love a bit of " stupid amounts of money for an unproven player" remember that haller bloke a few years ago,absolute rubbish then sold on for half the fee they bought him for🥴

I think west ham and David Moyes purple patch is coming to an end.turgid club

Really hope if BBD does leave it will be to a good respectable club that will look after him and not a sess pit like west ham. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

22 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

west ham love a bit of " stupid amounts of money for an unproven player" remember that haller bloke a few years ago,absolute rubbish then sold on for half the fee they bought him for🥴

11 minutes ago, roversinmyblood said:

Yes, but they never want to pay the going rate, they will expect to get him for £10 just like they did with Armstrong. They are just “tyre kickers”.

Definite difference of opinion there...

59 minutes ago, Burrells Boy said:

Just remember what Fulham payed  City for Toshin, a lot less than what was presumed on here, so I think it’s a viable deal, fingers crossed!

True, but City are a bit prone to not caring as much as other clubs what fee they get when a player they don't mind losing wants out.

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Definite difference of opinion there...

Id say they like to make derisory offers for quality proven uk players which then get turned down, then in retaliation they'll pathetically go out and spend way over the odds on some relatively unknown Johnny foreigner that turns out to be pretty shyte. 

(Please excuse my non pc terms 😅

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Middlesbrough have made an enquiry for Blackburn Rovers forward Sam Gallagher. -Football world

7 Million Quid and he's yours!  Go ask Mowbary of his quality and "versatility"  

That Gallagher link was first mentioned earlier in the week but t Wilder been saying today that they have agreements in place for 3 premier league forward players but are waiting on the clubs they coming from bringing in signings of their own.

Forrs is strongly linked to be one of them.Armstrong probably another 

11 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Yep, start the car

Whatever anybody think of Gallagher, we need a replacement in before thinking of selling him. 

Our big problem is being able to get a decent replacement for strikers. We didn't manage it with Armstrong and with Breo possible leaving it will very hard.

The only decent option I can think that is realistic of is Adebayo of Luton. Would be expensive, but we probably can afford wages since Luton pays a lot less than us.

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

I don't think we should sell SG at all - he's linked up really well with Vale in pre-season so far and I have faith in JDT's ability as a former world class striker, to get more out of him.

Mistake to get rid, in my opinion.

Agreed, let's see how he gets on under JDT. Not like he'd fetch a big fee anyway at this stage and I highly doubt that Boro story holds much weight either.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, briansol said:

Whatever anybody think of Gallagher, we need a replacement in before thinking of selling him. 

Our big problem is being able to get a decent replacement for strikers. We didn't manage it with Armstrong and with Breo possible leaving it will very hard.

The only decent option I can think that is realistic of is Adebayo of Luton. Would be expensive, but we probably can afford wages since Luton pays a lot less than us.

Surely GB can get us a better player than SG with 7m...probably get 3 better than Gallagher for that.

• Like 1