BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

38 minutes ago, Hi Mack said:

I am terrified we are going in to the new season with one signing! With Lenihan, Rothwell and Nyambe all gone we are very light not only in numbers but quality too.

This team capitulated last season and it was because we didn’t strengthen in January. We are now amazingly weaker.

I thought the appointment of GB would improve our poor transfer record……Seems to have got worse! 😂

Sorry but i disagree, Rothwell did FA 2nd half of season might as well not played, Nyambe groin injury how many times?? Lenihan was okay no dispute there, but to say we are lacking in quality because those three left is an injustice to those that remain. Oh and Mowbray's master plans helped didn't they --NOT

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

Sorry but i disagree, Rothwell did FA 2nd half of season might as well not played, Nyambe groin injury how many times?? Lenihan was okay no dispute there, but to say we are lacking in quality because those three left is an injustice to those that remain. Oh and Mowbray's master plans helped didn't they --NOT

I think the loss of Lenihan at the moment is looking massive, especially seeing as we don't have Van Hecke either. Agree that Nyambe isn't as big a loss.

I wouldn't say that I'm terrified because we can beat QPR with this squad and I expect more decent incomings over the coming weeks. If I'm wrong though, then I think we all should be concerned because we would be left on a big downgrade from last year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Let Blackpool have Brannagan... he's shit anyway! I'm gonna keep a list of these;

Shit anyway
Ahmedhodzic
Davies
Khadra
Brannagan

Quality
Brittain
Walker

I think we've peaked, lads.

Making things up and putting them into a list to start an argument. 

Wonderful stuff. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

It was a fun hour, whilst it lasted.

🤣 Now we can go from elation of potentially signing Bowler to the depression of not signing him from Blackpool and also missing out on Branagan to Blackpool... Who could afford the buyout clause and we couldn't. 

Let the meltdown commence. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Probably because he gets more right than anyone else when it comes to Rovers.

He also said Cantwell was our main target and we’ve apparently just forgot all about it. He was also completely in the dark over the bids for Szmodics.

Edited by RoverRB
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

🤣 Now we can go from elation of potentially signing Bowler to the depression of not signing him from Blackpool and also missing out on Branagan to Blackpool... Who could afford the buyout clause and we couldn't. 

Let the meltdown commence. 

Or maybe we don't value him at £1.25m (the current fee being bandied around on Twitter). 

3 minutes ago, RoverRB said:

He also said Cantwell was our main target and we’ve apparently just forgot all about it. He was also completely in the dark over the bids for Szmodics.

Also was the only journalist saying that we were'nt interested in Duncan Ferguson as our manager, broke the Brittain story first last week... just because he doesn't have a source at Rovers, doesn't mean he doesn't have one in an agent or at Blackpool. 

There's two clubs involved in a transfer deal...

1 hour ago, CambridgeRover said:

Blackpool surely arent spending that and getting the wolves player on loan unless Bowler is on the move. 

1 hour ago, super_badge said:

Yeah I thought that. But I guess he still might not be heading our way even if that’s the case?

Critchley compo money funded the Brannagan deal apparently… 

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Dont trust Nixon. He seems to have no clue. I take that unleaded is quiet that something is on going under wraps as it was with Brittain.

Unleaded posted an hour ago saying he’s not heard anything.