BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well Howe’s no mug so he must rate the guy but did we really look like a team that was full of running ? Not in my book.

Also the amount of soft tissue injuries we had this season was worrying.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Did we know this?

Yes Cos Mowbray's comments in the LT were suggesting another key backroom staff member will go. He is going to Newcastle so Rovers and the next manager is going to have massive to do list including bringing in his own staff and replacing 4 key staff members aswell as signing players. The next manager appointment need to be done quickly and within the next 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

You have to ask...what the feck is going on?

They are going to bigger clubs so what can you do. Would you turn down a move to Newcastle or Red Bull Leipzig where you are working with better players and improve salary? 

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s the only positive,  but replacing that lot needs to start now. New manager ASAP . At least all the other guys leaving sort of confirms Mowbray is going.

If Ainsworth is first choice then we need to wait until their playoffs run is over 

Here is Ainsworth's backroom team at Wycombe

Assistant: Richard Dobson ,Goalkeeping Coach: Lee Harrison, First-Team Coach: Matt Bloomfield, .Head of Sports Science: David Wates, Recruitment Analyst: Stephen Clarke

11 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s the only positive,  but replacing that lot needs to start now. New manager ASAP . At least all the other guys leaving sort of confirms Mowbray is going.

Completely agree. The last time we had a complete coaching reset was Coyle and we all know how that season ended! 

The way I see it is we've been staring at the same pile of turd for the best part of 5 years... it has gone very stale, very cold, and VERY boring.

I'm just relieved to be able to stare at a new fresher pile of turd next season. Warm the fans up a little.

Who knows, maybe it'll even turn out to be horse (turd), which has actual long term benefits.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, goozburger said:

I suppose when the owners The Owners force the squad to be kept together rather than make funds available, there isn't much for a Head of Recruitment to do at this club.

What squad?

We have 4 loanees heading back and 3 out of contract players from the starting XI. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Nicko seems to believe he still has the inside track:

Screenshot_20220502-114602_Twitter.jpg

I suspect there will actually be a couple of decent candidates in that list. However, as with Warnock, I reckon they’ll run a mile and a HSH reject will be the ‘outstanding candidate’ once again.