BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

It just confirms that these fuckers are hiding in plain sight, wreaking their chaotic and pathetic vengeance on the club because they were hoodwinked into buying something they had no understanding of, and because of a ruddy snowball. And they can do this because NOBODY OUTSIDE THE CLUB IS BOTHERED WHAT HAPPENS TO BLACKBURN ROVERS.

VENKYRAOs OUT!

FWAGGOTTS OUT!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Just shows how disinterested pundits are with off the field stuff. ‘How did they play on Saturday?’ ‘Pressure growing on JDT’, ‘Do you blame JDT?’ ‘What about Szmodics?’

Well done Ian for keeping on messsge.

Pundits are thick. No change there

2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

It just confirms that these fuckers are hiding in plain sight, wreaking their chaotic and pathetic vengeance on the club because they were hoodwinked into buying something they had no understanding of, and because of a ruddy snowball. And they can do this because NOBODY OUTSIDE THE CLUB IS BOTHERED WHAT HAPPENS TO BLACKBURN ROVERS.

VENKYRAOs OUT!

FWAGGOTTS OUT!

they wernt hoodwinked ,id wager they knew exactly what hey was doing  and the shit was happening way way before the snowball and thats a cop out saying it had anything to do with anything , we was already protesting by the time the  snowball hit the rat in the mush.

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 4

They hear it all the time though last season it was Reading six months ago it was Sheff Weds and before that Brum and Hull.

Difference here though is it's the same ownership for a decade and this stuff comes around every few years but it's amazing what '20 million a year' will cover for.

Unlike the other lots above these have kept the club going to cover their crap up but can't do that anymore so suddenly the ignorant football world and journo's are faux shocked.....'what's gone wrong at Blackburn' !!!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

You’ve even had years of the supposed finance guru Maguire stating how marvellous they are - is it any wonder why a lot of fans are in the dark?

A total empty suit that lad.

Knows a bit about finance and adds a football angle to it and all of a sudden he's an 'expert'.

I'd wager that some people who post on here would have forgotten more about finance than he'll ever know. 

@Herbie6590 doing the business for us once again. 👍

Edited by Upside Down
THE BLOODY SPACEBAR!!!!
  • Like 3

Radio Lancs and the LT invite football finance expert to read the official club accounts out loud then say ;that doesn't look sustainable' or 'they've lost more than they've made which means they need more money'

Groundbreaking stuff.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DVX1QlWX5W4

Good watch this. Shows how the entire playing style/philosophy of the club from Academy to First Team is built around having a 6 & two 8’s in midfield. So for the first team it was built around Adam Wharton.

No wonder JDT is fuming as he’s gone ahead of time and not been replaced so we’re starting from scratch again. 

Do think Buckley has the ability to play that role when he’s fit though & Ayari could possibly do it too.

Explains why Travis wasn’t favoured because he hasn’t got the footballing ability to play a 6 and he’s not good enough in forward areas to play an 8. 

GB is interviewed and comes across really well, he’s clearly passionate and heavily invested in the youth development model and a Rovers Academy that is a proven success.

Venky’s however are killing the entire model that GB & JDT have worked so hard to put in place because of their financial issues and cutting of the budget. Makes it impossible for us to ever progress with the Rao Family at the helm.

Yes, think it explains trying to shoehorn Moran into that role vs QPR. JDT essentially throwing up his hands to say "who the fuck else can play that role now that Wharton's gone?!" Then Moran kept drifting forward and Tronstrad struggled to do it himself.

I understand the stick Morton got last year, but I think that explains why he was a regular starter after Buckley disappointed in the role, Travis clearly can't do it, and Wharton needed time to 'learn to be a pro' (understood that's controversial, but think we need to give JDT some benefit of the doubt there).

I guess Buckley will get another audition and I guess we can hope/see if Ayari's up for it. Don't think Fleck's suited for it (and his current/ongoing fitness will be a concern anyway), can't trust Garrett with the ball... maybe JRC, but I don't know...

There may be room for Travis to support such a role (although his general inability going forward ultimately hampers him...), but Tronstad clearly supplanted him.

He has to change it up it's ok saying he's throwing his hands up because hes lost the only man that can do it but he has a squad of players now.

So pick a god damn formation that suits what he has the development BS is out of the window now it's operation survive and pick up points however they come.

If he doesn't try and adapt instead of crying it's obvious he's only interested in his own narrative.

• Like 6

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Jon Dahl Tomasson - Our *current* Head Coach
31 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He has to change it up it's ok saying he's throwing his hands up because hes lost the only man that can do it but he has a squad of players now.

So pick a god damn formation that suits what he has the development BS is out of the window now it's operation survive and pick up points however they come.

If he doesn't try and adapt instead of crying it's obvious he's only interested in his own narrative.

I do agree to a point.

The only problem being - the external noise is massively impacting the performances in the pitch, and why wouldn't it? 

It's an absolute shambles.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I do agree to a point.

The only problem being - the external noise is massively impacting the performances in the pitch, and why wouldn't it? 

I agree with this, but he has a duty to protect the playing staff from all this shit, how many managers down the years have done this? It's more unusual for a manager to be so candid, and it never ends well. You can hint, but you have to present a united front in the dressing room to try and drag the team up the table. He's obviously fallen out with some of the bigger characters in the squad, and recently has just plain given up on the job and started spouting whatever he wants.

I feel aggrieved for him, his family, but as one of the lads on the latest Roverschat podcast said; what was he trying to achieve with his post match presser? 

-

Edit: seeing other posts on the Jan Transfer Thread, if he's been sacked by one brother, and reinstated by someone else moments later, told McGuire was here then not, then it does go some way to explaining it 😂 Madness.

Edited by Groundhog

44 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

I know you shouldn't look at internet comments, but one of the worst things about our current predicament is how many are happy to see us in this mess. I wouldn't wish this situation on any club, not ever our dear neighbours down the road. I wish football wasn't a playground for corruption. 

No football fanbase should have to endure this, and the fact that it's been reported that 2/3 of the EFL could become insolvent in the near future should be something that all fans are wary of. 

All these problems we have and we have a lot :

Are on the Venky Raos  watch , more or less from day one they started to dismantle the club that Jack built !

That was 13 years ago and there's very little left to dismantle , now.

Nothing , to do with snowballs and to be honest ,I don't know why or how they are still situ ..

They were flagged up in Parliament ,to the Premier league and to the EFL.

Our only hope is the Indian Government , which hopefully will lead too administration.

David Whelan was correct when they bought it !

It doesn't seem right and it bloody well wasn't !!!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I do agree to a point.

We've been losing at home with alarming regularity this season and it's the same pattern and problems ever time iv'e never seen a manager repeat something so many times when it's clearly costing points.

Even old Tone altered things a bit in death spirals.

• Like 5