BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

• Tom changed the title to Jon Dahl Tomasson - Our new Head Coach

Promising appointment in theory. Hope he does well.

Not sure how "a culture of giving everything to the Club" ties in with keeping on Lowe/Benson etc but hopefully the new performance director will see them off in short order.

They're certainly all talking a great game and singing off the same hymn sheet at this stage. Let's see if the reality matches the spiel!

• Like 1

Looking forward to the presser. This transfer market should be an interesting one, really want to see some knowledge of the Scandinavian leagues being utilised. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 3

A name I don't think anyone even suggested (apart from me obviously 🙃) but I'm happy.

A bit of a journey into the unknown but it's got the potential to be an exciting season - MUCH better than appointing a washed up old manager just for their experience.

Bring on the new season🇩🇰

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Well we certainlyknow for good or bad he’ll be here (if he wants to be) for three years minimum!

Not really, if he's sensational and gets poached we'll get compensation and the converse if he bombs.

Mowbray imo did a poor job and lasted five years though so based on that the odds are JDT will be here 3 years if he does an OK job unless the owners get a lot more ruthless.