BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's bloody annoying that Sunderland have a better squad than we do.

It's annoying that Tony brought on a useless 19 year old who stood a mile offside when an otherwise good goal was scored. Burnley escape again.

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They have more quality depth than us.

Patterson, Clarke, Diallo, Stewart, Roberts and (on that performance) O'Nein would all walk into our starting XI.

And yet, we have 7 points and 2 games in hand of them.

51 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They have more quality depth than us.

Patterson, Clarke, Diallo, Stewart, Roberts and (on that performance) O'Nein would all walk into our starting XI.

Stewart yes but he didn't play tonight and out injured. Rest not me. 

Clarke over Brereton-Diaz?.

Roberts over Thomas/Hedges? 

O'Nien over Hyam/Carter? 

No Chance for me 

I thought Mowbray got it right tactically last night (it's not too often that has been said in the last half decade) as he squeezed the life out of them and didn't allow them and time on the ball. Hopefully Tomasson will have taken note and plays a similar way when play them soon and not the way we did when we surrendered to them in November. 

It's a real quandary I find myself in looking at their next two games (Middlesbrough and Sheffield United) when them winning would really help us but I just can't bring myself to actually want them to win.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Oh I do, makes no odds now if they win games, nobody is even paying attention to them now as it’s already sewn up.

I know Matty but I'm struggling to admit I want them to win.

It's a weird feeling 🤣🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, booth said:

It's annoying that Tony brought on a useless 19 year old who stood a mile offside when an otherwise good goal was scored. Burnley escape again.

But if that useless 19 year old isn’t stood there then the ball doesn’t end up in the back of the net. Keeper saves it easily all day long.

• Like 1

Was reading in today’s Times that Championship clubs are set to reject DAZN’s offer to screen every game, whilst L1/L2 clubs are going to accept it.

Some sense from our league, obviously a death wish from those down the pyramid…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

I thought Mowbray got it right tactically last night (it's not too often that has been said in the last half decade) as he squeezed the life out of them and didn't allow them and time on the ball. Hopefully Tomasson will have taken note and plays a similar way when play them soon and not the way we did when we surrendered to them in November. 

It's a real quandary I find myself in looking at their next two games (Middlesbrough and Sheffield United) when them winning would really help us but I just can't bring myself to actually want them to win.

I’d like some help but not that badly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

No quandary for me. We aren't going to catch the Dingles, but there is still a chance, for us to catch Boro and Sheff U. So I hope the Dingles win both them games.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rigger said:

No quandary for me. We aren't going to catch the Dingles, but there is still a chance, for us to catch Boro and Sheff U. So I hope the Dingles win both them games.

I'd just like to finish in the Playoffs. I can't see us catching Sheffield United, Boro, or (on this form) Luton. 

Just get us in the mix at the end of the season and hope a virus rips through their squads.

40 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Couldn't stand to see Preston in the play offs.  Also if we win today I can only see a handful of clubs catching us

It's a 7 point gap to the chasing pack if we win today - that's a massive deficit to overcome... although of course we're very capable of bottling it. 

• Like 1