BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Decided. I'm off to bed to make sure I don't miss the Tests 2nd days play have slept through most of the first day. 

Plus the football is shite.

Often when I do this the football I miss turns out to be spectacular. Liverpool at HT comes to mind. If that happens thank me tomorrow.

Nighty night all.

A quick Liam 100 will take us towards a thousand!

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Yeah have to say I was assuming it'd be disallowed. If it was in then it was in by a fraction of a mm. A clear and obvious error by the referee, really? Or is that no longer the VAR guideline for usage?

If its even touching the line a tiny bit, it's in

• Backroom
Just now, roverandout said:

If its even touching the line a tiny bit, it's in

My main issue is that it isn't a clear and obvious error by the referee, in the replay it actually looks like it's gone out. At this point you might as well strip the ref of all authority and just use him or her as a conduit for VAR rulings. I imagine that is where this is all leading anyway, but it feels like VAR sensibility has gone backwards since the 2018 WC where I thought VAR was actually implemented pretty well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, roverandout said:

If sublime Is sideways backwards sideways backwards....I agree

18 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

If you say so. You'll no doubt be doing one of your regular u-turns and self contradictions before too long.

Do you two fancy getting a room or something? 🙄 😉

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, DE. said:

Got the feeling there isn't much point watching either, looks like two one-sided matches that'll see the obvious candidates go through. Spain and Germany already 1-0 up.

Oooft dude, you could not be more wrong!