BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 21/1/23

1 minute ago, garnersfags said:

BBD played consistently well until the West Ham game, but for me hasn't performed to any level since, in any game.

Bizarre brick wall form collapse, highlighting our total reliance on him.

This week is pivotal in our search for a guaranteed goal scorer. 

On the game, one quality goal every 3 or 4 games will not get us in the top ten.....

I know many like to say he's just gone back to being Brereton and that it was all just a purple patch, but for me he is distracted. I don't think he's the type to down tools, but that doesn't mean the prospect of a big move and loads more money isn't going to get into your head. He will be thinking about how everything he does looks to suitors, and the last thing you need in front of goal is to be thinking about anything else.

Interesting you say since the West Ham game...I didn't see that, but I'm guessing you mean he played well in that too? A game against a Prem side where he played well would help the distractions peak I think...

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

WE GOT A DRAW!!

The future is ours!!!!!!

Sadly, I think what's going to happen is games we were winning before are going to turn into draws. I'll get excited when we draw (or better yet win) from behind.

• Like 2