BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

22 hours ago, 47er said:

Would not be surprised if we won this replay. We have a good record at Big Club.

For some reason I don't understand, these things seem to matter!

1-2.

A rare opportunity to big myself up! 😂

Edited by 47er
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Neil McDonald has been a good addition on Co commentary duty tonight. It's as if he is a Rovers fan, urging us on at every opportunity.

Radio Lancs need to have him on more. Knows his football.

Yeah, I really enjoyed listening to him tonight. Nice and positive ☺️ Can’t remember the last time I listened on the radio, probably been 20 years due to being able to follow it other ways and not actually having a radio that works(first time I’ve been able to listen to a BBC Lancs match online in forever). Took me back to the 90/00’s doing other stuff whilst listening. Certainly less stressful. 

Don’t miss the “Radio Lancashire goal action….” Moments though, on tenterhooks 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Birmingham City 0-1 Blackburn Rovers [AET]: Own goal gives Rovers extra-time win - BBC Sport

Live text and a match report. The BBC website is good for football. 

Added post match.

And still no stats.

I was checking live throughout the game.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

What a strange comment.

Get someone to show you how to use the internet. 

If your based in the UK. You will no doubt have been able to read live text on the UK. Those of us, including AllRoverAsia live abroad so we weren't able to do the same as you did. 

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

You couldn't see everything if watching on the internet from abroad, they don't broadcast it in case they infringe local copywright

Normally the website carries Lineups, Stats, Text and something else.

The display I had today had Lineups, poorly updated re subs, no stats and no text ...during the game.

Currently it shows Lineups, Live Text plus the match report.

I do not believe it is edited for showing here.

This from a very IT savvy user .....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Normally the website carries Lineups, Stats, Text and something else.

The display I had today had Lineups, poorly updated re subs, no stats and no text ...during the game.

Currently it shows Lineups, Live Text plus the match report.

I do not believe it is edited for showing here.

This from a very IT savvy user .....

You didn't try a VPN?

There was something odd about the BBC website tonight. I was on a train down to London so the signal was intermittent. When I started I had line-ups and live text, although there was precious little of the latter. I rebooted the site and then only had line-ups and scores, of which there none while I was on the train.

• Like 1

It was a dreadful game of football 

Stood with a Villa fan and a Bluenose in the away end. Luckily Mr Big Club had even less to shout about than anything us, and that’s saying something. Two poor teams on display. The Villa lad was fuming we kept him up for that shite - can’t say I blame him 

Brereton doesn’t want to get injured, it is plain as day 

Wasnt worth the tenner, but nevertheless we progress to the next round 

Particularly shout out to Pears who kept us in it. Some fine saves, he’s come on leaps and bounds 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, only2garners said:

There was something odd about the BBC website tonight. I was on a train down to London so the signal was intermittent. When I started I had line-ups and live text, although there was precious little of the latter. I rebooted the site and then only had line-ups and scores, of which there none while I was on the train.

Im in Sweden and have never had a problem with the bbc sports and live text match page up until tonight. Obviously, being abroad I know I cannot listen to the live match commentary via the BBC including radio Lancs. I accept it. 

Rather strangely though, I was able to watch the whole game via a live stream  v Brum on Saturday without any problem. 

Maybe the FA have done something I don't know... But I could have watched the barcodes v Southampton tonight using the same stream but wasn't interested. 

Im not going to post the name of the service I used but if some bms remember last seasons away game at Cardiff I think.... Rovers TV really fucked up and nobody who paid for the service received the game to view. Someone posted a streaming service on that thread which I still use unless it's on rovers tv. Bit hit and miss but better than nowt. 

Maybe the post is still there, maybe deleted. 

Anyone needs to know drop me a pm with your email address and I'll happily share.