BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

A good feeling after years of early cup exits. Sounds like Pears, Carter and Dack were excellent tonight. Dack was getting into dangerous positions and could have scored 2. The old Dack is slowly returning.

Looking forward to the Leicester game, which should be televised. We have a chance of doing them. They have some quality players, but have been cold in numerous games this season too. 

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Pears made some very good saves. Maybe he should start against Wigan.

Although a few weeks ago, I'd have laughed at anybody saying I'd be considering agreeing with this statement... whilst I'm not sure I actually would start him, Kaminski's been poor lately and Pears hasn't. Form is a huge part of football. It's worth a thought at least. But on the flipside if he plays and turns in a Wigan of last year performance against Wigan this year, I'll be fuming and give the manager pelters 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought he might have got the caretakers job when they fired Big Sam but no that snake got it instead.

He covered for big Sam while he underwent a surgical procedure too if I remember correctly and we did well for those few games.

Excellent commentary from him, passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.

• Like 1