BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

6 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

How do we find out if there’s a chance of watching this? Seems odd that neither BBC nor ITV are interested, given it’s their remit to broadcast it. 

I don't think it is on anywhere and I live abroad, but can't get it by the looks of it.

18 minutes ago, lraC said:

I don't think it is on anywhere and I live abroad, but can't get it by the looks of it.

It is on some international TV, including Aus and US, as I posted earlier.

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/4571954/birmingham-city-vs-blackburn-rovers/

I've seen it listed "elsewhere" so hope remains.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

Asking purely due to the fact there’s no other FA Cup game on and ITV4 (regularly broadcasting FA Cup this season)‘s schedule is ‘The Chase Celebrity Special’ followed by ‘Monster Carp’ and then the original Mad Max. Surely we could muster more of us tuning in to tonight’s match than there are fanatical carp botherers?

1 hour ago, Bethnal said:

Asking purely due to the fact there’s no other FA Cup game on and ITV4 (regularly broadcasting FA Cup this season)‘s schedule is ‘The Chase Celebrity Special’ followed by ‘Monster Carp’ and then the original Mad Max. Surely we could muster more of us tuning in to tonight’s match than there are fanatical carp botherers?

I bet you're wrong. If there was a program about paint drying, it would still get more viewers.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hannoverover said:

I've read the same, but when I check on my ESPN app it's not listed

That's not good, could be due to the replay being held so soon. I'll keep checking as the evening unfolds.

Also just saw this

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-vs-blackburn-rovers-26119126

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

I think we missed our chance on Saturday. It's a very low bar but, in parts, we played some of our best football this season. I can't see us doing it again tonight so think we'll exit the cup. Good to see Morton pay the price for recent poor performances, hope he returns playing as he did earlier in the season.

8 minutes ago, goozburger said:

In Vale's defence, he has been extremely isolated in the games I've seen him play. We might have been trying to sign a striker, but our midfield and wide players haven't done many favours for the lone strikers this season.

he does`nt get involved or look like putting a shift in,just drifts further away from the action as the game goes on