BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23 - 17:30 k/o

So now confirmed, we will finish the season having had just *one* Saturday 3pm league match post Huddersfield on the 5th November (1 game in 13).

Extraordinary stuff for a club that has been looking at a play off place at best.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

Just now, Mattyblue said:

So now confirmed, we will finish the season having had just *one* Saturday 3pm league game post Huddersfield on the 5th November.

Extraordinary stuff for a club that hasn’t particularly threatened the automatics.

sky and their weird fixation with us,personally i wish they`de just **** off and leave us alone

• Like 5

• Herbie6590 changed the title to v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23 - 17:30 k/o

It's about time Sky started putting us on. After years of being forgotten about, they've gone the whole hog in making up for it this season.

I understand from an attendance point of view though, it is ludicrous that we have had only one Saturday 3pm home game since November. This isn't normal for this League.

The way I look at it, this is a problem that the big eggs in the Premier League have had with Sky for years. If we're being looked at in a similar way now, albeit a Division below, I'll take it.

They obviously see our run in as potentially the most exciting and I'd agree with that. Come on lads, deliver!

• Like 1

I am sure we will get the "its not a 3pm game anymore" rubbish ASAP but this is a joke. 1 Saturday 3pm game over the course of (it wil be) 9 months. Not even considering that we are just going for the play offs, not automatic, for Sky to show such disregard to any individual set of fans by selecting any team so much is a farce. Fuck off Sky.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I am feckin fuming with this 🤬 . I paid for a box last week for this game and now they’ve moved it on the day of my 10 year old sons birthday. Wtf am I supposed do now 🤬🤬🤬

Put up some banners and balloons?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

The benefits of a season ticket get less and less every season....

So does paying for a season pass on RoversTV for certain overseas supporters. 

The only reason I can think of as to why rovers are selected as much as they are is because we rarely draw games. I cannot think of another reason whatsoever. I'll bet we've been on sky more than double the times the the top 2 championship sides and even the likes of some top Premier league teams have. 

Fans come last as per fucking usual. 

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

So does paying for a season pass on RoversTV for certain overseas supporters. 

The only reason I can think of as to why rovers are selected as much as they are is because we rarely draw games. I cannot think of another reason whatsoever. I'll bet we've been on sky more than double the times the the top 2 championship sides and even the likes of some top Premier league teams have. 

Fans come last as per fucking usual. 

Yeah I don't quite understand the appeal of our games to be honest, for a neutral anyway.

I remember when they used to show Leeds all the time when they were in the championship but we've eclipsed that this season for sure.

I'd rather they show more league 1 and 2 games personally, they seem to forget they're even part of the EFL, they're also set for an exciting end to their seasons too.

I am an overseas Rovers TV subscriber who will probably have to watch by nefarious means.

Notwithstanding that, Rovers and Luton are going to have the advantage of knowing what all our rivals have done before kicking off.

That could be absolutely enormous at that late stage of the season.