BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

29 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The club won't reply saying "oh I forgot to announce it" and

The club will reply and give you a response(They have done every time I email the club)

29 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Elliott Jackson won't have a clue.

Elliott Jackson will ask someone the club who will be provide an answer 

Edited by chaddyrovers

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The club will reply and give you a response(They have done every time I email the club)

Elliott Jackson will ask someone the club who will be provide an answer 

Point being, if it isn't announced then they won't be able to confirm. Otherwise they would without the need for prompting.

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

IMO, Waggott runs the admin side of the club whilst GB runs the footballing side of the club. That's my opinion of how we are currently run with Waggott only getting involve in the football side when he needs to

I'm sure its Austria isn't it? have you email the club or tweet Elliott Jackson to ask about this? 

Guess what, booking something like this requires a lot of admin.

Maybe it's just the fact that maggot is an idle dolloper and the club don't give a fuck about the fans, without whom the club would be nothing.

13 hours ago, JHRover said:

Now that a third party app has us down as playing and fans have found out about it via Twitter expect some desperate and embarrassing attempt by Rovers to confirm it after the event.

Joke club

...and as if by magic it's now announced on the official site.

Flights sky high at this late stage as expected.

• Like 1

Basically we've delayed and delayed as long as we possibly can without announcing anything, the cat is out of the bag because someone at the Austrian end has released it on that app, so yeah lets announce something.

They did the same with Marbella in December, refused to announce anything and then the week before they were forced to after people already knew about it.

22 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

I think we can all agree this club is atrociously run but christ, getting wound up about (lack of) details of a pre season friendly in Austria is scraping the barrel for things to moan about.

How many foreign trips following Rovers have you been on and how many have you tried arranging at 2 weeks notice?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, JHRover said:

How many foreign trips following Rovers have you been on and how many have you tried arranging at 2 weeks notice?

Think it’s a slight tangent to the point of my post but I can confirm I’ve never tried to arrange a trip to watch Rovers play a pre season friendly/training kick about in the arse end of Europe, 2 weeks notice or otherwise 

13 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Austria? ‘Arse end of Europe’? 

🤔

You never seen a map of Europe? Italy is clearly one of the legs, what's at the top of the legs? The arse. What's at the top of Italy? Austria.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JHRover said:

Basically we've delayed and delayed as long as we possibly can without announcing anything, the cat is out of the bag because someone at the Austrian end has released it on that app, so yeah lets announce something.

They did the same with Marbella in December, refused to announce anything and then the week before they were forced to after people already knew about it.

at least you will be happy with Rovers now announcing it

8 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

I think we can all agree this club is atrociously run but christ, getting wound up about (lack of) details of a pre season friendly in Austria is scraping the barrel for things to moan about.

I do agree with you. People getting mad over it was utter bizarre to me. 

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

at least you will be happy with Rovers now announcing it

I do agree with you. People getting mad over it was utter bizarre to me. 

Ah the good old 'i won't be going so who cares' routine.

Just the same as 'I can afford it so who cares if season tickets are too expensive or I enjoy the atmosphere at Ewood so who cares if others don't.

Newsflash - some people will be going and yes to some it is a pain in the arse to arrange time off, flights, hotels at 2 weeks' notice when the club previously promised to not leave it to the last minute.

• Like 7