BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

This friendly game is in Graz, Austria,???? 

If I was travelling I would fly direct to Vienna. Flights currently £ 240 and above for direct flights. Then a couple of hours on the train down to Graz. Train tickets cheap if booked in advance. 

That said, for those with plenty of time on their hands, Ryanair from Manchester is offering plane tickets to Vienna from £99 with a stopover both ways. 

Can't remember what date this friendly is but I used July 18th as a guide. 

Hartberg (not Graz)

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

This friendly game is in Graz, Austria,???? 

If I was travelling I would fly direct to Vienna. Flights currently £ 240 and above for direct flights. Then a couple of hours on the train down to Graz. Train tickets cheap if booked in advance. 

That said, for those with plenty of time on their hands, Ryanair from Manchester is offering plane tickets to Vienna from £99 with a stopover both ways. 

Can't remember what date this friendly is but I used July 18th as a guide. 

Just put in for leave. Done.

Get behind the lads FFS

21 hours ago, Ben-2000 said:

Booked Fri-Mon  

Who else is going?

19 hours ago, JHRover said:

I've booked Wednesday to Monday through Munich and hire car.

If you read the last page its impossible to get time off at this time of the year.........

Well done lads, where there's a will there's a way.

• Like 2

JH obviously knew he could go personally, but also knew it could prove difficult for folk working somewhere else. Bit of empathy for the situation of others that another poster struggles with…

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Personally think it's pathetic and negative that Chaddy isn't driving there and giving a few members a lift given his mpg.

I ain't going to Austria to watch it sadly. I will be at home following it there

Edited by chaddyrovers

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

JH obviously knew he could go personally, but also knew it could prove difficult for folk working somewhere else. Bit of empathy for the situation of others that another poster struggles with…

What a load of crap, how does either poster have the first idea what job fellow posters do?

Everyone is entitled to leave, whatever sector you work in. 

Edited by Gav

I'm giving serious thought to going to the game in Hartberg. It's a 2.5 hour drive from where I am, and it's certainly do-able with it being on a Saturday. Hartberg looks like a really nice town, too.

I'm extremely lazy to be looking at the moment, but is it just pay-on-the day for tickets?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

What a load of crap, how does either poster have the first idea what job fellow posters do?

Of course everyone is entitled to leave, but there is such a thing as giving notice.

For example, if I want a week off, I'm expected to give 4 week's notice.

Edited by Wheelton Blue
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gav said:

Civil as always 🙄

No everybody can’t just take a week off with a couple of weeks notice in peak holiday season. What a strange reply. 

Edited by Mattyblue

2 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Of course everyone is entitled to leave, but there is such a thing as giving notice.

For example, if I want a week off, I'm expected to give 4 week's notice.

I’d move jobs, the rules are, last time I checked, 11 days notice for 5 days off.

But as we all know, all rules are out of the window if we drew Barcelona away in Champions League…

Just now, Gav said:

I’d move jobs, the rules are, last time I checked, 11 days notice for 5 days off.

But as we all know, all rules are out of the window if we drew Barcelona away in Champions League…

Aye OK, I'll jack in my FTSE100 job cos you think the company policy is wrong...

3 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Aye OK, I'll jack in my FTSE100 job cos you think the company policy is wrong...

Its nothing to do with me Wheelton, I don't make the rules, unless you've signed a contract that ignores those rules......

Anyway Champions league away to Barcelona? You going or sticking with the hooky contract?