BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

Still nothing about foreign games, team flies out 3 weeks on Sunday.

Despite claiming they would inform fans in good time to enable people to travel they haven't done.

Almost like they aren't arsed about fans going and watching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Despite claiming they would inform fans in good time to enable people to travel they haven't done.

You mean you want more than two hours notice before a game in Sevilla or wherever? 

You entitled little shit.

• Like 2

Is everyone still on holiday or something? Bizarre we still have no confirmation on the trip abroad....they even came out and specifically said we'd get plenty of notice to help plan travel.

We hired JDT this day last year, we had excuses that 'it was a late appointment' and 'he didn't have a full summer / preseason' - the league did start a week earlier for the world cup, but it hardly feels much different to the last 5 years. 

7 hours ago, JHRover said:

Really is a joke.

I believe they're training during the week then having back to back games around the 15th.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2023 at 15:34, philipl said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/1487681.stm

And we won 3-1 against Barca in Reus with a Shearer hattrick

I love how that article gets Xavi's name wrong... "Xavier". Little did they know.

I used to watch a lot of Spanish football back then, and I remember being extremely confused by the team sheet using the "proper" last names of the players. Torre instead of Gabri, Hernandez instead of Xavi, Martinez Garcia instead of Luis Enrique etc.