BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

West Ham smash and grab at mashed Spuds..

First game I felt Spurs missed Kane ability to hit the target.

Madison is the big miss though.

With the exception of Arsenal, all the teams at the top have key players to come back from injury. Newcastle have 12 out and Trippier making all 3 Everton goals last night.

• Like 1

With Sheffield United winning they draw level on points with that lot but have an inferior goal difference. If Everton best Chelsea tomorrow they will be seven points ahead of them and they play each other next Saturday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Villa on the charge.

8n a way the Arsenal win was as impressive as the City win.

Villa battered City but Arsenal took control of the second half. Yet ended with  only 3 second half chances  - incredible organisation by Emery's team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

it's enough to make you weep. Did he really think that? it can't have been a ploy to get him sold as his value would depreciate with no games surely.

I wonder this. I suspect he’ll get picked up by another prem team or possibly top flight abroad. Rightly getting a lot of praise for his performances.

He’s always struck me as a bit of a whinger, which is based on nothing than his demeanour on the pitch. If he was whingeing about being kept out of the team by Pears, though, I’d have a lot of sympathy.

And from his fee we got Wahlstedt and about a month’s worth of running costs. Stonks.

• Like 2

Dyche doing a cracking job at Everton and making light of the 10-point deduction. And to think he was out of work for a while and we could have have offered him a job. I'm sure his former connection with our illustrious neighbours would not have been a problem.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Dyche doing a cracking job at Everton and making light of the 10-point deduction. And to think he was out of work for a while and we could have have offered him a job. I'm sure his former connection with our illustrious neighbours would not have been a problem.

Too obvious a move for the Chicken Chokers. They probably still think he’s at the Dingledome.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

it's enough to make you weep. Did he really think that? it can't have been a ploy to get him sold as his value would depreciate with no games surely.

JDT wanted a keeper better with his feet... JDT preferred Pears. Dont think we had anything to gain sales wise by putting him on the bench.

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

I dont think Dyche was dropping down to the Championship for anyone, let alone a team on our budget. Dont think this is a stick that the board can be sensibly beat with.

Dyche knew as soon as the sacking season starts he would get plenty of prem offers. Why earn a fifth of the salary, have no money for transfers and risk destroying your hard burnished reputation in a single Championship season?

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Everton just highlighting the ever growing gap between the Premier League and the championship. 

Handed a 10 point deduction and the 3 promoted clubs still can't get out of the bottom 3.

And that's Everton, who are basically a mess as it is.

17 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I still cant believe we had a spell where Tomasson picked Pears over Kaminski.

JdT approach is to keep players in the team if playing well. TK had been injured and was kept out when recovered. Hoping the same approach is used when Pears is back.

• Like 1

2 out of 4 English sides finishing rock bottom of their Champions League group which jeopardises the Premier League being one of the countries that is allowed 5 teams in the (stupidly reformatted) competition next year.

Might slightly reduce the "best league in the world" shouts from Sky et al in the short term.