BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Leonard has got so much more about him than Vale - workrate for one. 

Absolutely should not have to be leading the line next Saturday but I think he’s going to give a good account of himself. Looking forward to seeing him develop.

• Like 3

Just now, Mars Rover said:

It still boggles my mind that somebody can devote their life to playing football and not think to develop their weaker foot.

Dolan is the ultimate 1 trick pony, terrible player IMO. Anyone who can't defend against him should not be playing football as a pro.

• Like 2

Just now, Mars Rover said:

It still boggles my mind that somebody can devote their life to playing football and not think to develop their weaker foot.

It's not even much - he just needs to learn how to whip in a cross with his left foot. It doesn't have to be a Beckham / Bentley like delivery, just good enough that the FB has to respect that you can do it.

5 minutes ago, Mars Rover said:

No one playing for rovers or any professional side should have a weak foot worse than my strong foot but there’s a couple of them using their other foot for balance. 

• Like 2

Just now, neophox said:

Markanday has been superb!

Superb is a stretch, but he's looked better than Dolan on the other wing. I think he has to be played centrally as a #10 - or develop that Robben shift the ball onto his left and whip into the far corner, cos he doesn't have the pace to get outside his man. 

Just now, ItsRoverZ said:

So ennis gets about 5 minutes? He needed minutes and should of got the 20 JDT spoke about, he won't be ready to start for a few weeks yet 

Leonard is probably going to be starting against West Brom so it's best to make sure he's as sharp as possible, I guess.